Implanon Success Story

Sanona2

Reaction score
Hello Ladies.

I had my implant removed July 2nd 2010, after having it in for almost 2 years (1 month shy) The :witch: was visiting when it was removed but came off on July 4th! :happydance: Then the :witch: arrived on July 27th 2010 and lasted for about 3 days which was normal for me when I had regular cycles.

I had been ttc since removal and I belive it has been done! :yipee: I didn't really know how long my cycles were, I just went off of my old cycles when I was regular and used an ovulation calendar to predit ovulation. Then I was checking my cm, which wasn't of much help to me. Any who, I went off the ov calendar and it said I ouvlated around the 13th of August.

We :sex: every other day soo I was sure :spermy: would catch the eggy!

My symptoms were/are
-gassy
-hot flashes
-vivid dreams
-had a sharp stabbing pain on left side
-had minor fluttering, kind of like bubbles
-very emotional/Moody
-creamy lotion like CM that comes and goes
-ive been sneezy
-achey legs and butt
-backache
-Fatigue
-notice that ive been having mucus build up in my throat
-One morning I woke up with abdominal pain all the way across my stomach and lower back.
-minor nipple senstivity

I tested at 8dpo and got a faint :bfp: and then tested again today 9dpo and got another faint :bfp: within 2mins!

So It can happen ladies! I had 1 cycle in between and 2 :bfp: i'll keep testing making sure the line gets darker and keep you updated!!

:dust: to all

Thanks for sharing and a huge CONGRATS!

yay! I just got off implanon Aug 12th and I was on AF also then and mine has been about the same of yours but havent had an AF yet since its been removed. however i did use OPKs and OV calendar with FF and supposedly i Oed around the 16th or so? idk but im hoping we caught our little eggy and hopefully will get our BFP soon also!! Congrats!!

My symptoms were/are
-gassy
-hot flashes
-vivid dreams
-had a sharp stabbing pain on left side
-had minor fluttering, kind of like bubbles
-very emotional/Moody
-creamy lotion like CM that comes and goes
-ive been sneezy
-achey legs and butt
-backache
-Fatigue
-notice that ive been having mucus build up in my throat
-One morning I woke up with abdominal pain all the way across my stomach and lower back.
-minor nipple senstivity

hey all, am feeling a but down, have had all but one of the symptons that i have quoted above me, alongside awful heartburn and trousers feeling way way too tight, i had my implant out on the 18th aug, did a hpt earlier today that was negative, and am just wondering if it could all be in my head, or still too early to tell, any advice? thanks (sry am very new here)

lots of congrats and luck by the way, sorry :blush:

could just be too early to tell, i had my implanon out nearly 2 months before i got my BFP (was on af when it was removed, no af since)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah i guess you're right....am sorry, was just feeling so argh!!! yesterday

Congratulations, have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

V xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->