Implanon, T(ish)WW, and OPK

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
Considered myself to be amongst those in the TWW as on the 23rd April I had my Implant taken out so as to TTC. Family planning nurse told me it'd take roughly 2 weeks give or take for my ovaries to wake up. Been told recently it takes 48hours with implanon for hormone to leave the system but with the small glimmer of hope I decided to use OPK from day one twice a day! :blush: Obsessive I know but if my body was going to be irregular I wanted to know about it as when I was 18 (i'm 25 now and 18 was the last time I went without any contraceptive hormone) I was regular as clockwork.
Testing always came up negative which I had no doubt would happen, but today the line is a lot stronger but still not quite there yet, and today being technically my official 14 day mark i'm pretty sure i'm either ovulating in the next 48 hours if not sooner. If i'm not then atleast i'm reassured that my hormones are kicking back in again as i've read some women take months to get back to normal. My finest example of 'hormonal me' is when I start getting irritable and/or cry for silly reasons in the same day (I shall miss implanon and the crying-free months *sigh*).
Anywho, started TTC already (naturally!) just to cover myself incase I miss the peak :winkwink: Quite excited!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->