Implant bleeding or period

Supermami9713

Reaction score
I'm so confused! I pretty much have a regular period my af came 2 days early . It started spotting and had a medium flow the next day. Today is day 3 sometimes it's pink and other times it's red with clots. I also check my cervix it's high, closed, not soft but not hard in between.. I'm really confused I've been really tired sleeping by 8:30pm and my nose look wider..

Probably not implantation if it was a medium flow and lasted three days with clots. Test though, because if it was ib you should be able to get a + by now

Probably not implantation if it was a medium flow and lasted three days with clots. Test though, because if it was ib you should be able to get a + by now

This, pretty much if there was clots and it was medium then it wouldn't be implantation. :-( I am sorry. But like the other poster said you could always test and see. :)

Yes, it can be implantation, however it is most of the times it is confusing as it happens around the same time as that of your period. Implantation usually lasts a few hours, but in rare cases can last 1-2 days, but if it is longer than this, and flow increases you may consider it as your regular period. This bleeding could be different from the menstrual bleeding. It may be pink, brown or white in colour rather than red. Most of us couldn’t tell the difference. Hence, the best thing is to wait and watch for 2 more weeks and then test with HPT. Keep a watch on other body changes or symptoms and if you notice any, bring it to notice to your gynaecologist.

Implantation usually happens around the same time as your menstrual period so it could be confusing.

How you can differentiate Implantation bleeding and Period by:

1. Implantation bleeding is usually pinkish or dark brown where as Period is bright vibrant red.

2. Implantation can last for a few hours or 1-2 days whereas Period last 3-7 days

3. Implantation might be accompanied by light cramping whereas Period is accompanied by intense and stronger cramps

Hope this helps and fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->