Implant bleeding

wantingno.2

2 princes + a princess
Reaction score
Sorry wasn't really sure were to post.

I've had the implant about 4 months now and my period are so long I know a lot of people have irregular bleeding but will it settle?
First period 11days
Second 21
And last one 10 days

There not as heavy and most of that was just a panty liner but it's still there and annoying. My mood before periods is also horrendous :(

The first 6 months of me having the implant I bled almost constantly. I have had it a year now and my period is all over. Sometimes it lasts a month, sometimes a week. Sometimes it's nearly two months between each! I hate it and have been meaning to get it out!

Just had my first period on the Implant (had it in for 6 weeks or so) and its still going 10 days later :(

I bled for two weeks after it was first put in. dec 2011
Then ive only just recently had two periods in a row...
so now im having it out soon.

but my friend had bled most of the time shes had hers in.... so it depends on the person really.

I had mine put in when my little one was about 3 months old. My periods would be very light and last almost two weeks at a time, but were about a month apart. It also gave me daily headaches, serious mood swings and a severe migraine that mimicked the symptoms of a stroke, which led to me being takn to a n e and having MRI scans. I had it out about three weeks ago and my mood has increased and I haven't had a headache either.

It can be fine for some people but it really didn't agree with me!

I had nexplanon in my arm for 9 months after having emily. I didnt see a difference at first because i had it inserted into my arm two days after giving birth so i thought what i was feeling was 'the real me' without added hormones etc... i bled all the time but after a couple of months it was around regular with bits of 'here and there' bleeding in between periods. When i had it taken out, i woke up the next morning feeling like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. i felt as fresh as a daisy and like i was floating... no dizziness, nausea, mood swings, depression, headaches... nothing! i definitely wont be using it again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->