Implant coming out tommorow- straight onto pill or wait a cycle?

londonbird

Reaction score
Finally the implant is coming out after loosing 20lb from constant morning sickness and two months of period pain... oh has agreed it can come out

Having it done tommorow, wondering if I should go straight back on the pill or wait till I have a bleed?? - I dont have periods on the pill or implanon

We are a bit up in the air as far as what to do next at the moment, oh wont get snipped, I dont want to use the pill..but temporarily can do... back to square one!! Least we will be able to have sex once the damn implant is out mind LOL :happydance:

Any help regarding the pill guys?? I know would have to wait err 7 days for full protection right??

Thanks in advance:thumbup:

I just went straight on the pill, if your going back on it there is no point in waiting. I got told that if i took the pill the straight away i would be coverd

Check with your doctor when they're taking the implant out! I would say start the pill straight away and use condoms for a week just in case. But only a doctor can really tell you what you should do.

i agree with lozzy - i had mine out and went straight on to the pill and they said i would be covered from the beginning but i would check with your doctor to be sure.xx

Thanks guys, will ask him...just pretty sure he will be mute ..and want to get me out of there asap!! lol

Okie dokie..pills at the ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"