Implant out tomorrow!

~KACI~

Reaction score
Is it really that bad?? my bro's ex said it hurt like hell but doc said mine shouldn't be that bad because the nurse has done it quite shallow and hopefully the muscle has surrounded it too much.

Did yours hurt? x

I got mine out aug last year and it didnt hurt,although later on had a little pain but worth it as I got my BFP 3 months later lol.

Good luck xx

Well its out and my arm is pretty numb and hurting a touch now,
It all went well except i fainted for a few seconds, lucky enough i'd already told the doc i wasn't feeling great so was lying down, it was just when he was tugging at it, but all sorted now!!

Got steristrips on it for the next few days and a bandage and kieran keeps asking me whether its sore, bless him x x

:hugs: oh kaci sounds really painful. hope it feels better soon x

just wanted to give you a heads up...that whole "two days to get fertile" thing is not always true. i thought it would be like the pill, come off it and in a week or two you get AF and everything is okay...I waited 6 months for a period. and i was in pain the entire time, not miserable, but af type symptoms all the time. I had a ten day period in january and am now waiting for my next one or my :bfp:. I hate to be all "this thing sucks" but i got my hopes up really high and waited forever and wasted about a million dollars on HPT's. good luck!

Pleased it wasnt as bad as you thought it was going to be.

xx

im on the implant, im due to come off it next year after my wedding.
the doctors told me a month then i would be fully fertile.dont know if its true or not though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->