Implant removed 6 weeks ago

sambob

Reaction score
Hellooo girls,
so I had my implant removed on the 10th of January and FINALLY after 6 weeks and 3 days AF has made a show!
I've been feeling crappy since having it out (boob pain, cramps, tired, constantly feeling like I'm gonna come on) so I'm happy my body is getting back to normal.

My experience with the implant has been positive and would highly recommended it. I had it in just over the 3 years, the only thing I noticed was my sex drive went down, so as soon as I had it removed I found my mojo again haha :D

So just wanted to say for you girls that have the implant removed, it may take 1 week or 6 weeks but your period will return, just be patient :thumbup: xxx

It's good to know your period turned up eventually. I had my implant removed 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Never actually thought I'd be saying this but looking forward to its arrival cause I'm a little scared it won't show for some reason. I hadn't realised the implant had affected my sex drive but since having it removed I must admit it has improved already!

After my experiences with the depo and the pill I will never do hormonal birth control again, but I think I'm a rare case that simply doesn't react well to hormonal birth control.

Yay for AF's appearance though! Good luck TTC in May and lots and lots of :dust:! :happydance: :hugs:

Molly86; I felt just like you after lhaving it removed, I'd been on BC since I was 15 so 10 years of not having a 'natural' period can't be good for your body. I felt frustrated as week after week passed and still no AF, then it started slowly a week ago and I'm still spotting so god knows what's happening lol xx

Kalonkiki; Yes I'm thinking about going Au'natural for the next few years lol and thank you hun :D exciting times to come! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->