Implantation bleed on ultrasound

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
Hi guys so I had a scan yesterday at epu and there is a sac and a fetal pole measuring about 6+2 so I'm going back next week to make sure it's progressing.

On the scan, the sac and fetal pole were in a dark area as normal. But there was another dark area next to it, very clearly defined and almost identical in shape and size. The radiographer said it was an implantation bleed but every scan picture I have seen (after stupidly googling it) suggests that it is not anecessary implantation bleed but twins.

I was wondering if anyone else seen an implantation bleed on their scan?

Xx

I would honestly say that the sonographer would be very experianced in her job and be able to tell the difference easily. I've had a few multiple pregnancies and in the early days they are very easy to see. I honestly would stay away from Dr Google. The bleed is nothing to worry about, just don't be alarmed if you spot a little in the coming weeks, it's just the blood coming away. Congrats on a great scan, glad all was well!

I've had it and it does resemble a dark black spot just like a sac would appear I'd accept what the tech told you. If there is indeed two it'll still be there at the next scan but I'm sure she's seen lots of scans of twins and implantation bleeds :) good luck for your follow up scan I have a scan tomorrow at 6w!

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->