Implantation bleed or?

Kern

Reaction score
Hey guys. Today I will be 6dpo and I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot but I can't ignore this. This morning when I woke up to use the restroom I noticed a tiny blood clot in the toilet, tmi sorry, about the size of a pencil eraser. I'm really confused because I've not had any other blood on the toilet paper or throughout the day. Could this be ib or too soon?

Because I'm trying not to symptom spot I haven't really been paying attention to other things. I know I've never had this before though!

It can go either way. I had a tiny little bit of pink on my tissue at 7dpo and the witch got me this month. I thought for sure I was going to get my BFP. I had all the right symptoms too.

TTC has made me a pessimist but I hope you prove me wrong.

FX'd for you.

I had a few small clots in early pregnancy. Gl, I hope it is implantation! X

We will see I guess! Just really odd, I can say I've never had anything like that before. Haven't had any odd symptoms that would convince me that I definitely am, could be confused as af symptoms or just symptom spotting lol. Trying not to get my hopes up!

Was just wondering if anyone else has this and ended up pg, thanks for your stories! :)

It could go either way. I always hear good things about tiny amounts of blood in the 6-12dpo range, but the only time I've seen it myself (on 6dpo, a couple cycles back) AF came right on time.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->