Implantation bleed?! Please help!!

leighrb1

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am new to this site and joined as I am a bit confused about the situation I am in. I have been on Cerazette (the mini-pill) for around 6 weeks now, and have been very reliable in taking it, expect for a few hiccups where I have missed it and continued to have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. On the 17th of September, which is around the time I would be most fertile, we had unprotected sex when I had missed the pill, and I know this sounds crazy but I had a funny feeling during and after that maybe that was "the time". Anyway, I usually get my period around the 27th of each month, and come the 27th I had nothing. However, on the 28th I found some very light spotting which was brownish in colour. I usually know when I am going to come on my period, as I get sore breasts and get extremely hot and bothered, but I have had no signs I was due on, and also no cramping. I do feel bloated however.
The light spotting of brown blood has continued for the past 4 days, but it is by no means a period by my usual standards.
It would make sense in a way for this to be an implantation bleed as it would be occurring 10 days after fertilization.
Please help me to make sense of this, and let me know when is a good time to take a Clearblue pregnancy test that will show up positive. Thank you!!!

I forgot to mention that I also have had a few headaches, and I never usually suffer from headaches.
Also I have found difficulty when it comes to swallowing my food on a few occassions. I'm not sure if this would be related to early pregnancy, but seeing as I have felt a bit more in tune to what's going on in my body I have noticed it. Even when it comes to swallowing saliva its like a block happens or like I've forgotten how to swallow.
I have also experienced a few days across the past week or so where I have had chronic hiccups. They seem to start for no apparent reason, last for 30 minutes or so, stop, and then start again!
These are all just things I have noticed and wondered if they might help! Thanks!

No real idea but I stopped taking cerazette in august I was on it for 9 months and never got a period in that time, occasional spotting but that was it which is quite normal x so it could be that or might be implantation bleeding x leave it a few days to give your hcg levels to rise if ur pregnant then test :) x

thank you! it is so confusing, especially having been on the pill and expecting my period around this time. the wait to take a test is killing me!

It would me too! think i am gonna be a poas addict now we've officially started trying lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->