Implantation Bleeding @ 10dpo??

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
A little background... this was my first cycle on Clomid, I also had my hsg done this month, and DH and I managed to plan our bding PERFECTLY :thumbup:. So far with this cycle I've had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms at all which left me very discouraged and feeling like I was out already... until tonight. I got a call from my doctor today saying that my progesterone results came in and my numbers were "very good" and that I "definitely ovulated" (they didn't give me my exact numbers). Anyway this evening I had one sharp cramp and smaller ones following lasting about an hour (the smaller ones were just uncomfortable enough to be noticeable- they weren't bad at all). When I went to the bathroom I checked my cm and found a small amount of light brown blood mixed in with my cm up by my cervix the first time I checked. I freaked out and thought that it was AF and checked again... nothing. Could this be implantation bleeding? Or is it too late in my cycle? I'm really hoping this is it! :flower:

It's quite possible! Especially if you dont usually get premenstrual spotting that early, Was the cramp more on one side or centered ?

I don't usually spot before af at all. I think it was more to one side ... but I don't really remember.:haha:

Brown blood is old blood. So it could have been bled a couple of days ago and just taken its time getting out. My IB where 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->