Implantation bleeding 11 and 12 dpo

RhianneNancy

Reaction score
Hi,I’m currently 12dpo and both today and yesterday 11dpo. I think I had implantation bleeding. It was very minimal and brownish and some pink mixed with cm. I only had it when I wiped on tissue. After ovulation I always start my period 14dpo, never had this spotting before. My ovulation I confirmed with peak opk. Was wondering if anyone had this and then got bfp, or is it more likely my period starting. I’m trying not to get my hopes up but it’s so difficult. I’m thinking about taking an early response test tomorrow fmu. Thoughts much appreciated :)

FX your tests are bfp. Everyone implants at different times. Prayers its your bub implanting though.

Thank you, but I think I’m out for this month. Yesterday, 13dpo, in the evening at about 8pm I got some more brown spotting mixed with cm. I got some more, not much early hours of dpo14. Whilst it was only when I wiped and not much I reckon it must be my period coming. I am still confused though as I never have had spotting before a period like this and starting from 11dpo. It is different for me. I suppose though, anything can happen.

Sometimes cycles can change unexpectedly but good luck when you test, I hope you get your :bfp:! :)

E3F40AA9-2793-4BD1-B1E8-50E9450770AC.jpeg I did a frer test this morning fmu on 16dpo and I think I can see an extremely faint line? It might be nothing, so difficult to tell as it’s so faint. I had the spotting dpo 11, dpo 12 and again dpo13. So unusual for me, the spotting was only when I wiped in the evenings and brown isle colour. Since then I haven’t had any bleeding and a terrible headache since last night. Do you see anything on the test? On the photo I can’t see anything but when I see it here I see a faint line.
E3F40AA9-2793-4BD1-B1E8-50E9450770AC.jpeg 7A441277-A7B9-4C87-B598-2B6A9B7711AB.jpeg

I can definitely see something there- quite obvious- my implantation bleed with this pregnancy was really quite heavy and lasted about 5 days, then the day after that tests were very positive... Good luck, post your next tests for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->