Implantation bleeding 7-8 DPO

Dbordo

Reaction score
dbordo To start off, me and my husband have been ttc for about three months now. I have been off bc for almost a year(after been on bc for about 14years, due to abnormal bleeding). Anyways, my periods have always been very regular, no mid cycle spotting, they have always been around 29days. This month was our first month using OPK, which was really nice because we could clearly see the spike in LH and knew pretty much when I ovulated ( 6/14/14). So yesterday around 6-7DPO I had some brown spotted cervical mucous on the TP in the morning, then later on that evening i was using the bathroom and unless I looked down in the toilet I never would have noticed, but there were 1-2 tiny drops of blood that came out shortly after I stopped urinating. When I wiped, the TP was light pink/red blood. Again this morning on FMP I saw the 1-2 tiny drops of blood but only had small amount of light brown on the TP when I wiped. I have been wearing a panty line for the past day but really nothing on there. My period isn't due for another 6-7 days. Could this have been implantation bleeding. Again the blood on the TP was brownish and/or light red, but the drops I saw in the toilet were bright red, like period blood, but thin consistency (viscosity), not like thick period blood. Also I have been having a ton of lower pelvic cramps, which I have really never had cramps EVER before due to being on bc for so long before ttc. I know if should wait to POAS, but I'm nervous for a BFN.

It could be, give it a couple of days then test.

Sounds like it. I had iB 7dpo for 6 days, stopped day before period was due. I had random bleeding later too but I knew the ib was not a proper period. Only needed a pantyliner. Wait to test when your period would have been due or your hcg wont be high enough to detect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->