Implantation Bleeding? 9DPO?

proudwifey

Reaction score
Today is 9dpo. I had the littlest amount of brown/pink spotting when I went to the bathroom earlier and now it's gone. I have very light cramping on my left side for 2 days now, in the same spot. Very low though, around the middle of my hip bone. Does this sound like implantation bleeding?

I did have bright red bleeding on 2dpo, which I am assuming was ovulation bleeding? Does that sound accurate?

I took a hpt this morning, which I know was way too early. Of course, :bfn:.

Have any of you experienced this type of spotting? Did you end up getting a :bfp:? Does this sound like implantation bleeding? When do you think I can test?

:dust:

I'd say your assessment seems accurate. Give it two days and start testing. :)

Thanks Dill! I plan on testing on Friday. Do you think I should grab a FRER? I have dollar store hpt.

I can't stand FRER and don't trust them, personally. I know they were once considered the best hpt out there, but they've become so bad about indents and evaps (I've had indents on most of mine, and even a pink false positive) that I won't touch them. I just use Wondfos, and confirm with the .99cent Walmart cheapies if I think I see something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->