Implantation bleeding?? Advice please?

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My cycles are usually 33-44 days apart and my last cycle was 12/2. I'm usually 5 days a month (mild flow) but for the past few days I've been wiping brown/ pink when I go to the bathroom maybe twice a day. My actual cycle though isn't due until the 12th. I'm not sure what's going on.

*IB doesn't last this long according to Google. This has been going on since the 7th. I thought my period was just coming early but then when I went again nothing there. It just happens twice maybe 3 times a day. Idk what's going on.

As of yesterday I'm also nauseous and my head is killing me. It's only been 10 days since we had sex. Is it possible to experience symptoms so soon???

Hi there!

I am going to try to answer, but I should point out this is the wrong section. :) This branch of the forum is for women who have gotten their BFPs/confirmed pregnancy and are in their first trimester. This question probably belongs over in one of the TTC forums.

Now on to the question, the only way to know is to take a test. If you test positive, I would immediately talk to your doctor about the bleeding. I got my BFP/symptoms exactly 7 days after BD, but it's just because I happened to BD the early morning on the day I Oed. I'm also extremely sensitive to hcg, so once I have even a little it in my system I feel it. Hope that helps! Go take a test and make sure to post in the right forum next time ;)

If your getting symptoms that strong Hun the best thing to do is take a test. Only way you will know. If it's negative I'd pop and see a doctor. Based on my ib in previous pregnancies I'd say it's unlikely what your experiencing is pregnancy related but every woman and pregnancy is different. Could be something else causing the bleed that needs a doctors attention. I agree maybe the ttc section may suit your question a little better but I can understand that you maybe thought asking ladies who had been through it before may be more helpful. Good luck and hope you get the outcome your hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->