Implantation Bleeding and when to use hpt

WannnaBaby

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope you're all well. :hugs:

We are currently ttc, ive been off of the pill since July, first Cycle was 54 days, and I am currently on CD55.

I check my cm and cp religiously, a few times a day, On Friday and Saturday (CD 51 and CD 52) I had pink in my cm. It was only because I checked cm that I saw anything, it never made it to tp or to my underwear. TMI I know. I was expecting AF on day 54 which was yesterday and have not had a single inkling that she was about to fly in.

What I would like to know, is if the CM with the pink streaks was Implantation bleeding, how long should I wait before using a hpt? :shrug: I don't want to test to early and get a negative.

I have been feeling nauseas on and off since Friday and have been so tired! but no other symptoms so far. not even symptoms of AF! normally I get really sore Boobs for a week leading up to it, this month, NOTHING!

Any and all help appreciated :flower:

If you're on CD55 and were expecting AF on CD54, you can test now.

IB happens at around the time AF would have come. I believe.

If you're on CD55 and were expecting AF on CD54, you can test now.

IB happens at around the time AF would have come. I believe.

Okay cool, I just thought if potential IB was only a few days ago, it might take a while to show on a test? Will test in the am

IB is from the final, full-on burrowing of the egg. It happens pretty late in the game. But your egg would've started attaching to the uterus & producing hcg awhile back, so you should be good.

I hope you come back with an update tomorrow! Good luck!

Hi Guys,

tested yesterday (CD56) with a Pregnosis dip stick test and :BFN:

tested this morning (CD57) with a Pregnosis Midstream test and :BFN:

Not sure whether to try a different brand :?

Hi all, my account WannnaBaby has been deactivated as I worked out my old log in details. I will be posting as AshNTom from here on out :) Please come and join me in my ttc journal, youll get a better background of my situation and maybe be able to share some wisdom. The link is in my signature or hit https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttcjournals/1745861-ashntoms-ttc-journal.html

x

Hi ash
When I was pregnant with dd I had implantation bleeding about one week before my period. I started spotting on a Friday and spotted on and off through the following Monday so 4 days. I chose to wait a day to see if I had any additional spotting as I was expecting my period. I made it to Wednesday morning and got a faint positive. I would wait another day or 2 to see what's going on.

With my first pregnancy, I had IB the day AF was due (and a negative HPT that morning) I tested positive at 3 days late.
With this pregnancy, I had IB about 3 days before AF was due, tested positive on the evening AF was due.

Hi ash
When I was pregnant with dd I had implantation bleeding about one week before my period. I started spotting on a Friday and spotted on and off through the following Monday so 4 days. I chose to wait a day to see if I had any additional spotting as I was expecting my period. I made it to Wednesday morning and got a faint positive. I would wait another day or 2 to see what's going on.

Thank you Babybum35! I may test again but I feel like I'm out. Just a gut feeling I guess 😒 I've decided to try Vitex and at least regulate myself

With my first pregnancy, I had IB the day AF was due (and a negative HPT that morning) I tested positive at 3 days late.
With this pregnancy, I had IB about 3 days before AF was due, tested positive on the evening AF was due.

Stormynights, thank you! You've given me hope, I do however think I'm out for this month though..... I've started Vitex this morning in the hope of regulating my cycle :) I am also temping

I've never had implantation bleeding but I know many who have. I did, however, chart my temps with my last couple pregnancies and my BFP was always within 2-3 days after my implantation dip. Good luck!

Good to know, thanks ��

Any sign of AF yet Ash?

Not at all :cry: :cry: :cry:

CD 61 and counting, not sure if I am going completely bonkers and am crazy symptom spotting but I woke up with a minor UTI yesterday and the worst lower back pain ive ever experienced. Symptom or is this whole ttc getting to me?? hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->