Implantation Bleeding Experiences Please.

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, so basically I'm looking for your inplantation bleed experiences, because...
I thought I had my period earlier this week. It came 3 days early, was pretty light, and only lasted two days. Ive had some faint pink\brown spotting since but only noticeable when I wipe.
But since my period, I've been exhausted but not sleeping well at night, and for the past 3 evenings in a row I've had pretty awful nausea, though no vommitting.
The reason I aak about implantation bleeding isnt because I suspect pregnancy, but my friend does. And she wont stop nagging for me to test, but I dont want to stare at a BFN for no reason.

Soooo...what do you ladies think? Could it have been IB? What were your experiences?

Sorry I cant help you. I didn't have any I/b. Good luck though!

I had implantation bleeding for one day at 7dpo. I had light spotting early pregnancy tmi sorry but after straining to go to the bathroom. Currently 7 weeks 6 days pregnant. Definitely could be. Also right when I found out I slept horrible for days always waking up grouch out the night.

If your period is late if that bleeding wasn't a true period I would test on first morning urine to see. Good luck hope it works out to what you want it happen.

Thank you. We are ttc, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'lk wait a few more days to see if anything improves and then probably take a test.

I was like you, ttc but didn't want to see that bfn. So I was going to wait as long as I could. I was on day 2 of AF being late and ladies on the TWW forum pressured me to test haha. Some of em had a "feeling" like your friend had. I got a bold second line confirming I was pregnant. And I only took a dollar tree hpt too.

Does this tww seem different than it usually does for you? I typically spot 2-4 days before af and I didn't have that this month when I got my bfp. I only spotted 7dpo like I had said. So since it definitely was not my normal I tested day af was due. Fx'd for you. Do you know how long your luteal phase is and exactly when you ovulated. A few months ago I thought I was late but turned out I ovulated later that month and once I discovered my luteal phase length it made it less stressful to know when to expect af exactly because I thought my cycles were regular at a certain length but sometimes it changes a little.

I have had implantation bleeding exactly as you describe for both of my pregnancies. The first time I was TTC for 3.5 years, so I thought it was a period but tested because of my mom's gut feeling. I just got my second BFP yesterday after light bleeding and a bit of spotting that lasted two days. I would have really suspected that it was my period had I not experienced it before my first BFP. Fingers crossed for you :)

Last month I thought my period might have been implantation. It came about 5 days early after being preceded by 2 days of brown spotting. Very unusual for me, as I'm usually really regular. I took a test but it was negative.

This month, I'm actually pregnant and got no bleeding at all, although I did get my usual PMS cramping around when I expected AF to arrive.

I had minimal spotting for 3 constant weeks it's range in black to brown to gray and in week 7 I got some pinkish spotting checked buy dr and she confirmed that was implantation bleeding. ...

Stategirl, I'm not sure if this TWW felt different or not (I'm not classing myself in the TWW still, so I guess not), or if my friend is just putting ideas and hope into my head.

My af normally arrives hard and fast, straight up out of the blue, on CD33. I get cramps 24 hours prior, and short tempered. This month I had super mild cramping and a soreness to the uterus area since about 7 dpo. Got my 'period' on the eve of CD29. Had 2 days of light, red/watery bleeding, and then 3 or 4 days of light spotting. No cramps. No Headaches or PMSing.
Have since had nausea in the afternoons/eves (around 6pm) which lasts an hour or so, exhaustion, heartburn that wont budge, and last night I had the weirdest, most vivid dream....pet sheep anyone? :haha:
I'm sure there are other things I could list as suddenly out of the ordinary, but mostly i think it's all coincidence, because i just don't feel pregnant.
Felt my cervix last night, just because I was curious. It's very high, squishy, closed, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to be post AF and Pre O.
My Cm varies throughout the days from ewcm, to creamy, to barely there.

I think I am rambling, because I'm so tired. Fractured sleep doesn't work for me. :coffee:

Anything is possible.

I had a completely normal AF this time and it arrived exactly when it was due. I just decided to test on cd3 (or 15dpo) before taking clomid and was shocked to get a faint BFP on a cheapie test. I then bought a proper test and had a good line. At 10dpo it was a BFN.

The only way to know is to test.

I had it with my first pregnancy, but my experience was it was brown light-medium spotting for 1-2 days about a week after i got my bfp.

Are there any places you can pick up a cheapie test just to know one way or the other?

Hi hon, happy to tell my story. Before my missed period, I believe it was 5 days before my period was suppose to start I had light pink spotting/bleeding for almost 48 hours. I found it extremely odd because I NEVER spot in between periods. Right away, because my boyfriend and I were trying and what I had read I began to wonder if I pregnant. About a week or so later I took a test and I got my BFP! I'm now 13 weeks pregnant and start my 2nd trimester next week.

Thank you for all of your stories ladies!
I popped to asda for a test and they didnt have any, so went to the shop next door and they didnt either. Im taking it as a sign and wont test.
I dont think i am pregnant, but hopefully will be soon! :)
H&h 9 months all xx

Update us if you find out you are!
Good luck to you!

It could be.

I only had like the tiniest little faint pink spot one time when I wiped this time, I thought it was my period but when nothing else showed up I tested and surprise! Found out I was pregnant. Didn't have any implantation bleeding last pregnancy.

But a friend of mine had two days of it, so it's possible.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I got one day of pink spotting mixed with CM. very small amount just when I wiped. About a week or so after we had sex. Then got my bfp the day before af was due.

Our bodies are very unpredictable. Test is the only way to confirm.
I didn't had any IB with my DD.

First time round my spotting literally looked like paint spatter on a panty liner. I had irregular periods at that point so presumed it was the start of a period and it was pink when I wiped but it all stopped and then got BFP.

This time round 4 days before I was due I had pink CM on the tissue when I wiped and a smidgen in my underwear. I had a bit of clear CM with streaks of blood in and then nothing at all after that (tested 5 days later BFP)

I'm wondering if I'm having implantation bleeding. I took out my IUD the beginning of June and have had very regular 28/29-day cycles since July, with ovulation around day 10-12. This month I started getting light orangish pink spotting starting the night of day 21. I took a test on day 22 (BFN) which I knew was too early, but a girl can hope! Spotting off and on ever since, now being at day 25. Took another test today that was BFN. Since last night there has been more red blood, but still just spotting. I never spot between periods. I'm due for AF in 3-4 days so I guess I'll just wait and see, but I'm just so confused! Anyone have thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->