implantation bleeding/irregular periods

love122510

Reaction score
About 2 1/2 yrs ago (after birth of my son) i started having irregular periods. I went to the doctor and took medication to get them back on track.My periods were back to normal until last month (7/1) my period last 2 weeks and it was light.it is 8/15 & no signs of a regular flowing period.On 8/13 when i went to the restroom i had a small amount of blood when i wiped so i automatically thought it was my period starting so i put on a pad. when i went to the restroom again there was no blood on the pad or no blood when i wiped.on 8/14(yesterday) i again had small amount of blood when i wiped. The "spotting" is on and off.i only see it about once or twice on these two days each. The blood is not enough to wear a pad because i only see it sometimes when i wipe(like i mentioned,the "spotting" is on and off) I didnt experience this with my first pregnancy so im a bit confused. I want to take a HPT but i think it is too early. Anyone got an advice of what i am experiencing is implantation bleeding or what?

Have you dtd in the last 15 to 20 days? I got a bfp 5 days before my missed period, and then had a little bit of spotting about 4 days after :) this could be an implantation bleed..GL!!!

Agreed. Sounds like it could be implantation (or precursor to AF). If your LMP was way back on 7/1, I think you are okay to test now

Sounds like implantation bleeding. I had this with my LO. I thought my period started a week early (and it lasted a week) but it was very light. I tested 2 days after my real period was due because I didn't feel right and was surprised I was pregnant. It was the start of 4-5 weeks of irregular (and sometimes heavy) bleeding for me, but my little girl was absolutely fine regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->