Implantation bleeding? Or AF?

OasisJane

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I am new to this website. I was just wondering who has experienced implantation bleeding, cramps, etc and if you could give me some info on what it is like.

Last night (11 dpo) just before bed I had a small amount of pinkish cervical mucous when I wiped. I thought maybe AF was showing herself early this month. I have irregular cycles and just in the last couple of months started taking Provera to begin cycles and Clomid days 5-9. Anyways, it completely stopped after that. I did have some mild cramping through the night. This morning (12 dpo) my cramping stopped after I had discharge consisting of a glob (tmi) of brown, sticky cervical mucous. No discharge since then. I am however beginning to experience some cramping again. I did take a pregnancy test in the afternoon (not first morning urine) and it came out negative. Last month AF came about 14-16 days after ovulation (which was hard to pinpoint). This month I started temping during my Clomid days to have a clear view on when I ovulated. As of today my temp is still elevated.

Do any of you have experience in this? Is it possible AF is coming early? Is it normal to cramp after implantation? Do temps drop before or after AF starts? How long after implantation does a hpt show a positive pregnancy? Any information is helpful! Thank you so much and good luck to all of you TTC as well.

Here is my chart if it is at all helpful. This is the only month I have charted, so without comparison, it may be difficult to see exactly how accurate it is and to point out accidents.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc...p?d=2014-11-19&mode=a&ts=1416427376&u=5570312

I was kind of wondering also if I may have truly ovulated on CD 17, not CD 13, based on cervical mucous and if I messed up the beginning of my temperatures. That would put me at 8 dpo. Anyways, I would love anybody's input.

Hi Hun, didn't want to read and run. I can't really answer your question as I didnt have any implantation bleeding or cramping with my daughter (who is now 3) so I can't comment on your symptoms. Your cramping and pinkish discharge sounds similar to what I had last month though- it turned out that my AF came 5 days early. The cramps were quite bad and the bleeding went from being a bit of pink discharge to a really heavy 7 day bleed, which is unexplainable because my usual AF is nothing like that and is never early. You said that the discharge has since stopped though which is a really good sign. Hopefully someone with more experience and knowledge will be along soon to answer your questions :)

Thank you so much for replying! Yeah, it is totally weird. I doubt there are actually any black and white answers... A lot of these things can go either way and just play a part in the waiting game, heh. I still have had no more spotting and today is day CD 13. I do, however, still have some cramping off and on. Thanks for sharing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->