Implantation bleeding or early light period?!?

ChaChi

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm TTC and I'm a little confused about whether I had IB or if my hormones are just doing crazy stuff. Here's a little of my background story... I've always had irregular periods so when I was 17 my dr put me on birth control to help regulate everything. In November of 2012 I stopped the BC because my husband and I decided it was time for a little one. I never had my period so I took several tests and they were all negative. I ended up going to the dr over stomach pains and long story short I had an ectopic pregnancy. Luckily I didn't have to have any surgery and by august of 2013 my dr told me everything looked fine so I was ready to start trying again. Since then my cycles have been irregular but they're starting to even out around 30-35 days.

So here's my problem. My last period was on July 11th and lasted until July 17th. My hubby and I had sex regularly since then and on July 29, 30, and 31 I had some VERY light spotting. Sorry for TMI but it was just enough to notice on my underwear and it was brownish in color. I tried to ignore it and just write it off as my hormones being stupid but that is not normal for me at all. Then I started to get nauseous to the point I have to force myself to eat but I haven't actually thrown up. So finally today I took a test and it was a BFN :( Am I crazy or was that implantation bleeding but maybe home pregnancy tests just don't work for me? Any advice would be great!!!

Sometimes you have to wait a while for a HPT to work.
I had to wait until I was 25DPO...
Fx it´s your positive :)

If that brown spotting was truly IB then I would think (12 days later) a HPT would turn positive by now.

I think it was just some mid cycle spotting. Brown blood is old blood. Maybe all the sex irritated your cervix and some old blood came out.

When do you expect your next period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->