Implantation bleeding or irregular periods again? :(

CP x

Reaction score
I wanted to get some opinions on what might possibly be going on. Being a woman is hard sometimes! lol

The back story.
I went off BFP's in June 2014, had the non-hormonal copper IUD from August to December 28th 2015 so I've been off all birth control since Dec. 28th. The day I got it taken out was CD21, DH and I BD'd the night I got it taken out and every few days since. Before and while having the IUD my periods were about 30-32 days apart. I haven't missed a period in over a year after going through hell (sorry for the language) to regulate my hormones after getting off the pill. AF was due January 7-9th, I had PMS symptoms (breast hardness, irritability, emotional) the whole week prior but no spotting or anything. Here I am a week late and have very light pink/brown spotting today and yesterday, slight twinges in my ovary areas and bloating. I took a few tests this past weekend after missing AF and a digi test yesterday morning but they all came back negative.

My question is, is there a possibility I'm pregnant and this light spotting is implantation bleeding? Should I just keep testing until AF shows?

Any advice is wanted! Thank you in advance! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->