Implantation Bleeding or Period?? 14dpo, helppp

MM13

Reaction score
Hi All!
Ok, let me start by saying I'm not sure when I O'ed.. based on the tracker I have on my phone it should have been around the 17th. Me and my husband tried on the 15th and the 18th (both multiple times :winkwink: ) My temps have stayed high, ranging from 98.4-99.5 ...

5dpo-present: cold symptoms
7-11dpo: bbs sore
11dpo: noticed blue veins on chest and bb's.
12dpo: pink spotting, nausea, heartburn, vomiting, dizzy spells
13dpo: brown spotting, nausea, dizzy spells, shakey
14dpo (af due): 98.8 brown to light red spotting... seems to be getting more red as the day goes on. but still very thin amount.. i just now started experiencing some cramping in pelvic region..

heartburn is so bad it actually wakes me up in the middle of night and i have to sit up to relieve it (only goes away until i lay back down) it was so bad 12dpo that when i sat up, that didnt help and i vomited everywhere..im also experiencing frequent urination.. have been most of the month.

I am a POASoholic, i started taking tests at 8dpo and got a lot of bfn (as expected)11dpo i got a faint faint looking pos but scared it may be an evap. 12 dpo fmu 2 lines, looks like bfp--still faint but darker than the day before... scared may be evap.. didnt show until about 8 mins... 14dpo (today) poas around 6pm and faint line again... still scared of evap.--all 3 are visible to the naked eye, dont have to strain, squint, hold under certain light at certain position or even take out of case..

but the spotting so late has really thrown me off. I know IB usually occurs 6-12dpo... so should i just consider this the ole witch coming? any ideas?

faint lines are usually a BFP! Did you use the pink or blue dye tests? I'd say thats a lot of evaps so sounds more like a BFP!

Congrats!! :hugs:

pink, i thought so too but i do a lot of research when i get excited and read a lot into evaps... do you think i should worry about the spotting? i was due today and she never showed just the spotting... im worried i may start tomorrow... she usually arrives bright and early when i get up so if nothing tomorrow morning i am going to test once again :)

I've mainly only heard things about blue evaps. Pinks are pretty solid. Sounds like you're preggo and the spotting could be IB! I would take another test!! (maybe a digi) Sounds like you are, so exciting!

oh wow, you just made my night. gah, i hope i am. i will test in the morning and let you know. thank you!!
GL and babydust

Well ladies. Af showed her face this morning.. so I don't know where the positives came from. Maybe next month. :cry:

Gl hoping you all get ur sticky bean this month :)

ok ladies, this is so strange. I havent had cramps since the saturday. --about to head into some tmi so appologies in advance-->> first off ill say usually my flow is about 7 days :growlmad: the 1st,2nd,and 3rd day is usally terrible then 4 and 5 are okay, and 6,7 are basically spotting. well this time the first day (sat) was sort of heavy, but not as heavy as my usual first days... well i figured sunday would be worse... but it wasnt... it keeps getting lighter, and now i've basically stopped. :wacko: usually i clot, A LOT and i havent at all this time. im in no pain whatsoever, i actually feel great. I'm not complaining, I actually wish af was always like this but its so strange cause i've had HORRIBLE periods since i hit puberty... any thoughts? kind of dumb but i find myself wishing i am pregnant even after the bleeding... though i know chances of that are slim to none... temps have still been high, though today they did dip to 97.8 but really no preg symption besides like an ache in the lower abdomen...

Have you tested again?

If you get a BFN, I'd be really suspicious that perhaps you had a chemical pregnancy, since you were getting faint positives earlier. In any case, I'm sorry. :(

I would test again too. I hope things turn out well. But :hugs: if it doesn't go exactly the way you want it to.

If your temps are still high then that was NOT your period!!! :test:

Well I took a test while at work, sure enough another faint positive. Im just scared maybe the bleeding was from a m/c and my body is still picking up the hcg... last time I had a mc in 2009 the day I bled I took a test n it was negative so im really confused.

Btw, an old wive's remedy for this kind of thing is raspberry leaf tea. It prevents bleeding in pregnancy. It might be a good idea to get yourself checked out and then rest up for a few days.

Hmm, maybe go to the DR for a blood test? Seems odd but keeping FXed for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->