Implantation bleeding or Period? Please help. :(

Poochi

Reaction score
I had a CP on Jan 18th (to be precise). After that I didn't get my period for about 2 months till I went to the gynae and she prescribed some pills to get me flowing.

Since then (March) my period date fluctuates. I used to have a perfect 33 day cycle, but in May I got my period after a 40 day wait on May 20th. In June they came after 38 days on June 26th. However, this month I got them within 30 days i.e. on July 25th.

It started off with brownish discharge for the whole of 25th. By 26th it was light pink and only showed if wiped off with toilet paper. By 27th though I was bleeding red with a few string like clots. And still bleeding right now, albeit not as heavily as regular periods.

I also feel faintly feverish at some times in the day. Have gastric reflux right after meals. And a few twinges on my right and left abdomen sometimes. I was cramping yesterday (27th) but not at all today.

This is not like my regular period but at the same time since it is red blood I'm not sure if it is implantation bleeding either. Plus it came pretty early (almost a week earlier than expected).

What do you guys think? We are actively trying to conceive. :wacko:

At the minute it sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, just see how it goes over the next few days, im currently spotting but only on cd17 started on cd15 getting negative ovulation tests though so dont think it could be that been taking those for the last week, I know how frustrating it is not knowing what the heck is going on with your body. Fingers crossed we get out bfp's this cycle lots of baby dust x

I'm not sure what's going on but the fever and gastric reflux makes me think it would be best to seek medical attention? I would think it's unlikely to be implantation I'm afraid, but I could be wrong. It could be just a wacky period.

I do hope its not a period. And is implantation bleeding. But I guess I'll wait it out for another week and then do a pregnancy test. :/

If anyone else could shed some light on this please let me know. The bleeding has almost stopped now. I usually have a 5-6 day long period but the actual bleeding part in this hardly lasted 2 days.

U wont no if it's IB until u test in a few days times. It's not unusal to have a shorter than normal AF

I just did a test and it was negative. So I'm assuming theres a 99 percent chance that it was a period. An early and short (completely whacked out one). I may test again in a few days. =/

Could be ectopic pregnancy - hence the bleeding being bright. I'd call your doctor as they may need to see you.

=|
But there is no pain and the bleeding is pretty much over. =/

=| It's late in the night where I am but I'll try calling up my gynecologist. worried now. I didn't think it could be ectopic. :(

=| It's late in the night where I am but I'll try calling up my gynecologist. worried now. I didn't think it could be ectopic. :(

Hopefully it's not, but you don't want to ignore it and lose a tube, or have scaring etc. I am sure it's a random period, I mean the human body loves to trick the TCC women doesn't it?

Lol. I think we're constantly thinking we're gonna get pregnant so it really gets to our head/body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->