• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation bleeding? or Second Period?

Kaileymaaee

Reaction score
Ok so i had my baby girl 8 weeks ago now I bled for like 4 weeks after giving birth and then it stopped and i got my first postpartum period at 6 weeks. It was a normal period, lasted 6 days which is average for me. 2 days after my period I had unprotected sex and the next day i had some spotting in the morning when i wiped which is apparently common. 4 days after having sex i started getting slightly crampy (much lighter than period cramps) but i also started spotting. It started out as just very very light, brown spotting and then the next 2 days it was kinda red and i had 1 day that i would qualify as light bleeding. It's been 5 days of me spotting/lightly bleeding on and off and i don't know if this is implantation bleeding that is heavier because i just gave birth or what it is so I just need some opinions. (i didn't have any implantation bleeding with my first baby or at least not enough to notice).

I'd suggest that its not implantation bleeding. I've had implantation bleeding before and its usually very light (like I only noticed it once or twice in the day when I wiped and only lasting 2-3 days, light pink and/or brown in color). It's possible its a 2nd period close to the first with your hormones all over the place since you are so newly post partum (congratulations!), but I really have no experience with this sort of bleeding so soon after having a baby. Sorry, not much help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"