implantation bleeding or something else?

luckymommy725

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to bnb. Looking for help and advice.
Today is my 8th dpo. On my 6th dpo i began bleeding. The second day of bleeding i had blood clots. Today is my third day of bleeding but not much blood. I started about 8 days before my expected period. Has anyone else had these problems. I did have unprotected sex all three days before my ovulation day. Could this all be implantation bleeding or possible an early miscarriage?

sounds like it could def be implantation bleeding...normally I hear it's light pink but I am sure it could be diff for everyone good luck!

sounds like it could def be implantation bleeding...normally I hear it's light pink but I am sure it could be diff for everyone good luck!

I'm hoping so. I've being getting concerned about it because every where i looked it would say implantation bleeding won't have blood clots but then i would read where women said that they did have blood clots during implantation. I was worried about an early miscarriage but after reading up on it, i don't think that's what it was.

Hello, im new in bnb as well, i have the same problem with Luckymom :( im supposed to have my period on the 24 june, but had bleeding with some clots for only 2 days (16th June)... i had an unprotected sex 5 days before my bleeding.. i have on and off headache, lower back pain, a little food craving (strawberries with salt), mild abdominal cramps and easy fatigue..i did a HPT 8days after the bleeding out of curiousity but its BFN :( is it Implantation bleeding? or something else? or i just did HPT too early? i would be happy if its implantation bleeding.. pls help (

I am going to wait about a week past my expected af and if i haven't started by then, then i will take another hpt. I've been getting strange abdominal cramps as well. They aren't like period cramps. It's almost like my stomach gets tied up or stuck if i move certain ways. I'm pretty sure i took my hpt too early because the one I've got only tests up to four days before your missed period and it was six i think.

I am going to wait about a week past my expected af and if i haven't started by then, then i will take another hpt. I've been getting strange abdominal cramps as well. They aren't like period cramps. It's almost like my stomach gets tied up or stuck if i move certain ways. I'm pretty sure i took my hpt too early because the one I've got only tests up to four days before your missed period and it was six i think.

oh my God! same here!! i bleed last 16th June for 2 and a half days (of course with clots) but im still expecting AF until June ends :( i want BFP :(

This might sound weird but was your half a day in the morning or afternoon? The third day i thought i had quit bleeding. I didn't have a drop from the night before or all morning. Around 2 or 3 i started bleeding again but it was light. Today would be the fourth day, but nothing so far. I'm expecting af on the 1st

This might sound weird but was your half a day in the morning or afternoon? The third day i thought i had quit bleeding. I didn't have a drop from the night before or all morning. Around 2 or 3 i started bleeding again but it was light. Today would be the fourth day, but nothing so far. I'm expecting af on the 1st

bleeding started in the afternoon, around 3pm,, it was light pink,, i put tampon at night, changed it twice and still pink red..when i wake up in the morning, its already dark red with some clots, but the tampon isnt soaked,,2 and a half days and in the afternoon, on my last days was just pink,,and nothing else,, (im sorry for my grammar) :happydance: AF is actually due tomorrow (june27th) but i dont feel AF symptoms,,(im still willing to wait til the end of this month) this afternoon, i feel a little dizzy, very hungry and bloated,,i can feel some adb. cramps as well.... i searched alot of articles about implantation bleeding with blood clots but i found not so much information about it,, im glad that im not alone :) nice to meet you LuckyMom :hugs:

Nice to meet you too :D that's so weird, it sounds like the exact same thing ink going through. I thought it was strange how the third day there wasn't anything until the afternoon. I don't know what to think. I'm the same as you, I'm not finding much either. What i did find, there's nothing that sounds exactly like what's going on with me. Yeah I've been really hungry but the kind of hungry where you feel sick. I don't want to eat though because i do feel that way.( if that makes sense). I've been getting really dizzy and light headed but not bloated. The only cramps I've gotten was what i explained earlier.

we're on the same boat :D the bleeding we had is quiet different from the others..i dont want to do anything but wait,, my body tells me im preggers but im still confused because of the IB... when do you plan to take the next HPT? if i missed my period until the end of the month, maybe ill take HPT on the 10th of July,,thats exactly 10days missed AF... :D

I figured if i don't get it between the first and the sixth I'll take it. So probably the 7th or 8 th. I'm supposed to get it on the first and it always last six days.. I'm so confused about everything. I'm glad we're not alone. :hugs:

im so confused as well, im still scared of BFP but i really want a baby :D my husband feels that im pregnant as well,,idk, father's instict maybe :D :D :D IB timing is perfect, but the type of bleeding was confusing,,, a long way to wait,,,, :(

Same here. I hope I'm pg but i don't know with all this crazy stuff going on. Plus its weird neither one of us can really find anything online about it. It's just a waiting game now.

How are you doing over there Luckymom?? I woke up very early this morning and wasnt able to sleep again,,, its already 9:25am and i feel so dizzy, maybe because of lack of sleep,,,i feel as if there are hands holding my neck.. i have difficulty breathing...bloated and AF negative and no signs at all :D :D waiting is always a problem for me :(

I know, i am a very impatient person. Just been feeling kinda weird. Still getting super hungry but don't want to eat because I'm nauseous. The light headedness comes and goes.

Luckymom!!! I am new to bnb. My story is this:

We had sex on CD10 (June 16) and CD13 (June 19). I had EWCM on CD's 13,14,15,16 (June 19-22). I had some bleeding yesterday (brownish/pink at first). We had sex last night and when we finished there was watery reddish/pink blood. This morning nothing but brown only when I wipe. AF isn't due until next Wednesday (July 3)!!

What do you guys think?? :shrug:

Hi ladies :O)

well here for the same reason as all of you!- ok so, I'll try to make it clear with my dates etc...

Had intercourse on 15.6.2013

Believe I ovulated on 17.6.2013 as had very stringy and dark blood EWCM just one lot and the typical clear slippery EWCM for a few days before and after that. (Sorry if TMI)

Due on period between 30th June 2013 and 2nd June (my cycles of late have been a little erratic.)

Today 27th June 2013 I have experienced watery brown 'discharge' on waking-using toilet, rest of day very light bleeding, a little darker this evening when I checked but not really calling for tampons- though I did use them at work just in case AF was making a very early appearance!:growlmad:

we are TTC, though as relaxed as poss as we know stress can hinder the process.. I am 36 in July.

Any thoughts would be gratefully recieved! :thumbup:

Good luck to all of you :) x

EDIT:
Due on period between 30th June 2013 and 2nd June (my cycles of late have been a little erratic.) SHOULD HAVE READ 30TH JUNE- 2ND JULY.. lol

Paisley & shers welcome! I really wish i could be more helpful, but right now i am just waiting. Af cane 8 days early ( just six days after i ovulated). As of right now I'm just here for support and to offer support. Also, on top of my other ' symptoms', i keep getting head aches and have been extremely tired. Normally i can't even force myself to go to sleep. The past two days, it takes everything for me to keep my eyes open. Not taking my next hpt for another ten days or so, so i still have a while to wait. :( if any of you do any research and find anything please let us know.
Good luck! :D

Paisley and Shers, Welcome! we are all on the same boat :D AF is due yesterday but didnt come..still waiting for Luckymom to take HPT,, if she's BFP, im sure ill join her :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->