implantation bleeding or something else?

Thanks for the warm welcome! :flower:, nice to be amongst people in the same boat..

So today has brought much change really, very light bleeding in morning until arounf 1pm, then nothing at all since.. I really feel pre-menstrual though and am bloated out, it's hard to imagine I'm not just experiencing a bit of early AF, that's what it feels like but it's so light and so early!:shrug:

will keep you all posted, Sunday may well be the day, we shall see...

All the best ladies x:flower:

It's definitely possible! I had spotting 10 days before missed AF, and just a wipe of pink a week after AF was due with negative tests. Got my BFP this morning two weeks late and the doctor confirmed it with a urine test =) Wish you all luck!

Ok everyone, i took another hpt today and it was a bfn (14 dpo). :( how is everyone else doing out there? I've still been getting a lot of head aches and extremely tired.

I just started a new thread about the same thing not realizing this was here. ): I'm new! Sorry! But I still need help!

I have been on BC for almost 4 years with no spotting or anything ever. I was supposed to start last Friday, but on Wednesday I had some light pink discharge only once when I wiped. The next day it turned to brown and even on Friday when I was supposed to really start, it was still brown with a tiny bit of bright red.

It has been 5 days since the first spotting and my "period" has yet to be it's normal self. I've only had to wear a thin panty liner and I tried a tampon once but there was barely anything on it when I took it out. I have no other "pregnancy" symptoms, but everything I have searched online says it is implantation bleeding. Could it be something else?

ALSO, I did miss a pill in the second week of my pack but I took it the next day as soon as I remembered. But we don't use any other protection..

It's definitely possible! I had spotting 10 days before missed AF, and just a wipe of pink a week after AF was due with negative tests. Got my BFP this morning two weeks late and the doctor confirmed it with a urine test =) Wish you all luck!

CONGRATS on your BFP!:happydance:

and thanks for your reply :) well, today is the last day of waiting really.. still feel like I'm about to come on and omg have I felt sick! for about the last four days, and headaches too, I'm prone to migraines and keep waking up in the early hours with them, but then I tell myself it's psychosomatic and I'm convincing myself in to having symtoms! lol:haha:

it's just looking so much like I could be, I've had just very light scanty brown on tampon all day sunday and absolutely nothing yesterday.. God! I HATE this waiting! and still reckon I'll come on today.. lol

Ok everyone, i took another hpt today and it was a bfn (14 dpo). :( how is everyone else doing out there? I've still been getting a lot of head aches and extremely tired.

Hello everyone!! first of all i would like to say congratulations to nicole :) :) :) LuckyMom, i took HPT yesterday, as well but its BFN :( :( all symptoms are still there,, headache, backache,,u name it :( :( BB are starting to sore and nips are so sensitive.. its so impossible that my AF changed its regular dates,, a week before its due is quiet unusual :( :( i feel preggers but im having doubts because of BFN :( :( :(

That's exactly how i feel. This whole thing is odd to me. I've been getting slight cramps the past couple of days( not sure what that's about). Same as you, all of my symptoms are still there. My exhaustion seems to be getting worse as well. Its one of those things,i hope I'm pregnant and if I'm not then whats going on...

Hello everyone!! first of all i would like to say congratulations to nicole :) :) :) LuckyMom, i took HPT yesterday, as well but its BFN :( :( all symptoms are still there,, headache, backache,,u name it :( :( BB are starting to sore and nips are so sensitive.. its so impossible that my AF changed its regular dates,, a week before its due is quiet unusual :( :( i feel preggers but im having doubts because of BFN :( :( :(

Well, I know how you feel! AF showed up this morning, I was well on the way to being utterly convinced I was pregnant- definitely not though.

BUT, I don't think you should give up hope,a BFN is so often taken as an absolute where sometimes it takes a blood test to show the HCG levels, some people just don't make enough of it for the HPT to pick up on, so don't give up!:flower:

As for me, wellm it just means more trying... oh the chore!:winkwink: lol

i felt so tired about the symptoms,,im hoping for BFP still,,, i got cramps as well, luckymom,,but just mild on and off since thursday.... and i dont want AF this month :( :( :(

i felt so tired about the symptoms,,im hoping for BFP still,,, i got cramps as well, luckymom,,but just mild on and off since thursday.... and i dont want AF this month :( :( :(

Im still hoping for a bfp. All of my symptoms are still here. Dont really have any new ones though. One strange thing has been happening, maybe im reading too much into it,but my dog keeps laying on my stomach. She never used to do that, upuntil about a week or so ago. Still no sign of af. Keeping my fx for you and me both krash :)

Im still hoping for a bfp. All of my symptoms are still here. Dont really have any new ones though. One strange thing has been happening, maybe im reading too much into it,but my dog keeps laying on my stomach. She never used to do that, upuntil about a week or so ago. Still no sign of af. Keeping my fx for you and me both krash :)

same here,,my fingers are always crossed for both of us luckymom :) :) and also to all of those who wants BFP this month,,,i had mild on and off cramps in the morning but still no AF,,if last month's bleeding isnt an IB, i expect my period on 15th July then,,,if no AF, ill test again,,when do u plan to take HPT again Luckymom?? we are really on the same size of shoes :D :D cheers!!!

Im wanting to take anothe hpt tomorrow but ill probably wait until thursday morning. Without the bleeding i had, i should have started af the first of july but if it wasnt ib then i should get af the 23rd. Ive been having a lot of crazy dreams, bad headaches and ive had an upset stomach on and of f the past few days. I also had cramping this morning and i got a really sharp pain in my groin area last night. Im keeping my fx crossed for all of us as well. :)

ill wait for AF until 16th of July,,thats exactly 30 days after "AF" last month,,if AF wont show, ill take HPT again :) 5 more days to wait,,pls keep me posted abt your HPT results ok?? :) i really am soooo excited,,,we have almost the same symptoms, i dont have vivid dreams so far i had a very bad headache yesterday, on and off mild cramps, constipation :( and im as well bloated,,i used to eat bread with marmalade in the morning and my very favorite marmale tasted like rust :( i hope these are the signs,,

,,if u r BFP when u test, i think, im also BFP :D :D

Well...i took hpt this morning and it was Bfn :( so if it was af then i should get her again the 23rd. Also, my dh and i did the bd two days before ovulation. keeping my fx for you. Hopefully neither of us will get a visit from af this month. Im really excited that were both in the same boat so we kinda have some idea of whats going on. Its nice not being the only one. :)

naah.. AF came last 12th with full force,,, ive never experienced such a frustration in my life :( :( my body played tricks on me :( :( :( im still keeping my fingers crossed for you lucky mom :) if your AF came on the 23rd, then, lets be buddies again next month :)

Definately! Im sorry to hear that af came t o visit you :( the other day i was getting what i thought was af cramps but she never showed up. Have you checked your cervix before? I kinda want to start checking mine, but i don't really know enough about it. Keep in touch and let me know how your doing and i will def do the same. Also, i had a dream last night that i took a hpt and it was +. Maybe it was me but maybe not :D

Hi luckymom..how are u doing now?im still keeping my fx for u...i hope u got your BFP this month...im ready for the next month's waiting game :D i hope youre doing fine :) baby dust for both of us :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->