Implantation bleeding or wacky AF!?

landreesmomma

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Kind of off topic but I need input. AF was due the 13th, still hasnt shown! On the 15th I had some dark brown discharge every time I wiped, 16th same thing with a bit of pink tinge, yesterday and today just a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped. Negative test yesterday afternoon. Ive had nausea and headaches the last 3 nights. Anybody experience something like this and still end up with a bfp later on? I think I ovulated late, like march 3rd or 4th (just based off of ewcm) so would that make my period come later as well or just make for a shorter luteal phase? I do still breastfeed my 14 month old but my periods came back at 6months pp and have been fairly regular at 28-30 day cycles. Help please.

I had my last period jan 26th, I missed my period for feb (usually comes the last week of the month) an about a week ago I had brown spotting with the occasionally pink blood. Ive had a neg test yesterday and I do not know if its normal... I have cramping like am about to get my period but nothing yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->