Implantation bleeding or weird period?

Mahoghani

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this. So, here seems as good a place as any. On the 30th I thought I got my period. It was a few days early but I saw some spotting so I put a pad on and went to work. By that evening it was even lighter, just a little tinge. By last night it was gone. Completely gone and today, nothing. I started doing some research and it seems like it might be implantation bleeding.

We were NOT trying to get pregnant. I had a loss at 17 weeks in Sept 2012 and then another at 8 weeks in 2013. I am still reeling from my last loss and the first just sort of got ripped open with the second. I am not ready for this and wasn't trying to get pregnant. I wasn't preventing... I know, I'm a moron. But I guess I thought because it took us so long with the previous two that I wouldn't get pregnant if I wasn't whole heartedly trying. I don't know. The point is... I am not ready to be pregnant. I don't know if I ever will be.

That said, I took a test today. It was negative but I took it late in the evening and I'd had a lot of water so my urine was almost clear. Could I be pregnant? Should I wait a few days and test again?

I know this will sound weird but when I'm pregnant it feel weird to pee. Not painful, just weird. And I have that feeling right now. And I"m emotional, another early sign for me. Of course I could just be inventing things in my head but... What do you think? Could I be pregnant? Could it be too early to test?

I'm starting to get these hopeful little thoughts in the back of my head and they're killing me. My husband keeps telling me to drop it, that if I am pregnant it'll be pretty apparent soon enough. But I have to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->