implantation bleeding?

toria_x

Reaction score
On Sunday, I thought AF had arrived, the thing that's confusing me is that it was really light & pinkish not red. I started my periods at 11 & not once since then have I had a light period lasting barely two days especially with no cramps, I plan on taking a test when I was supposed to before I thought AF had arrived which is the 16th, I would be 10dpo now but any thoughts or experiences? Thanks!x

I am going through the very same thing now!
I am 12dpo and still scared to test incase it's a bfn!

I hope you get your BFP really soon, fingers crossed for you and me! x

Ah I'm glad I'm not crazy! Don't know if I'm clinging on to hope or what!
I'm tempted to test but like you, I really don't wanna face another BFN.
Good luck to you!x

I had IB with both of mine; with my first it was a small amount of pink on the tissue when I wiped but with my second it was a couple of reasonably big gushes although like you say, very pink.

I got positives with both a couple of days later.

Good luck hun!

xxxx

I'm going through the same thing. My period is now 4 days late, and yesterday I had a few wipes of dark brown. I figured my period would arrive sometime yesterday or today, but I've had no spotting since whatsoever. I tested the day my period was due for a BFN, but I'm hesitant to test again incase it's just AF.

Your defo not going crazy! I think I will need to give in and test tomorrow.

Thank you and loads of luck xx

Well now I am completely confused!!
I just finished what I thought was a period in the end, yesterday & I thought I'd do a ovulation test this morning simple because I'm a POAS addict lol & I got a flashing smiley face! So that means I'm ovulating within the next 4 days??
Help me! None of this makes sense lol
I did a HPT yesterday too & it was negative
Xx

Now I'm confused lol
Well my af is due in the morning and I'm praying it don't come and I can test and get a BFP!

I had very, light bleeding on Sunday, pinkish, which was 11 dpo. I tested Wednesday morning, 14 dpo (wasn't expecting my period for 3 more days) and got a BFP! If it is implantation bleeding, you may have to wait a couple of days for your HCG level to rise to test +. Are your cycles usually regular?

The flashing blinky face indicates elevated estrogen, while the solid smiley face indicates your LH surge prior to ovulation. Hope that helps. I would say re-test with the OPK tomorrow and next day and see what happens and if no AF then do another HPT. Good Luck!!!! Wishing this is IB and your BFP (for all) is right around the corner :)

I got a BFP with my first at 8 dpo and then the day AF was due I had lots of bright red bleeding. It went away and I went on to have a healthy baby boy.

New to this site, but feeling a little anxious. Hubby and I are TTC #1. Had "old blood" the day before my period, which only lasted 3 days. Normally, I don't have"old blood" at all, my periods last between 4-5 days and my last day was very light, which is unlike the usual. My husband and I have already gone through 1 MC about a year ago. We are hoping to be one of the lucky ones soon.

Af due today and not showed up as yet, poas, and BFn!
Losing hope now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->