Implantation bleeding?

Adorkable

Reaction score
Hiya! I have 2 kids so far, the youngest is 14. I didn't have implantation bleeding with either of them and actually didn't even know what it was until today until I googles 'spotting 3 days early' and EVERY link was about IB.

Looking back I had unprotected sex with my bf during my most fertile time. My period is due on Sunday July 28. On Thursday July 25 I noticed some spotting but only when I wiped. It was like a candy pink colour slowly fading throughout the course of the day. By night time it increased a little but once again only noticeable when wiping.

I've never had spotting in between periods. The others things bothering me is that I have Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) which is basically PMS times a thousand! I started with symptoms like I normally do about a week and a half ago and they only lasted one day. I'm 2 days away from when my period is due and normally my breasts hurt so bad by now I'm screaming at people who come anywhere near them!

My mood swings have been fairly stable, no crying, no yelling, no midol needed, no breast pain, no cravings and no meltdowns.

The only thing different is that yesterday I had a few nasty waves of nausea, some light cramping and lower back pain and I've had heartburn every night for almost a week now and I can't attribute it to anything I've eaten.

Anyone have any opinions? :)

It's very possible, I would wait till my period was late to test, but it could have also been your periodcame early and was light, I usually have heavy flows but once every great now and the it will be exactly how you explained it! GL to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->