Implantation Bleeding?

Mahoghani

Reaction score
I don't know where to post this, I'm sure this is the wrong place, but I need an opinion. I thought I started my period yesterday, which was weird because I'm still not due for another couple of days and I've been regular since I've been tracking. But no matter, I figured I'd get it out of the way. But it... didn't really start. If that makes any sense. It's been very light, barely even pinkish, and never turned into a period. Just a tiny bit of spotting, no actual "bleeding." And today it just stopped. Completely. I started reading and I'm concerned it might be implantation bleeding.

You see... I've had two losses in the past 18 months. :cry: One at 17 weeks in 2012 and one at 8 weeks in 2013, both in September. I am NOT ready to be pregnant again. We weren't trying. In fact, if I'm pregnant I don't think I'll even be happy about it. Another pregnancy to me means another loss and I can't do that again. Not so soon. Maybe not at all.

Has anyone else had implantation bleeding? Could this be that? Should I test or wait a few days and see if an actual period arrives? I was trying to ignore it but after reading about implantation bleeding online (which I haven't had with any of my other pregnancies) I am freaking out.

I hate to say it hun but it does sound like it could very possibly be implantation bleeding. There is no way to know for sure though, you should take a test for peace of mind.

Im sorry for your losses x

If you were preventing, it's probably just luteal spotting and you're not pregnant :flower:

Only one way to find out tho... Hope you get the result you want..

I had implantation bleeding at the start of my pregnancy with my LO. She is fine now.

I had implantation bleeding at around 8/9dpo and got a positive at 10dpo. I literally had some red/pink blood on the tissue paper. Put a pad on and expected my period but it stopped completely.

Do you know when you ovulated?

I had implantation bleeding at 9 DPO and read that 9 DPO is the most common day to have IB and give or take a few days. My symptoms also started almost immediately after I had the IB…do you have any symptoms?

Good luck..I'll be thinking of you!

We weren't preventing. I know it sounds messed up because I didn't want to get pregnant, but I couldn't bring myself to take the shot my OB gave me. The depo shot. I read about all of these side effects and how you can have trouble getting pregnant after you get off of it and... I don't know. I just kept putting off taking the shot. I work in a hospital and I even took it to work with me to have someone inject it for me but I just couldn't bring myself to have them do it. I don't even know why... And now I'm sort of wishing I had. I haven't taken a test but the bleeding is completely gone. No cramping, nothing.

I don't know if this will make any sense but when I'm pregnant peeing feels different. Not painful or anything just - different. Like the muscles are strained maybe? That's always been my first indicator. Before I even get a positive test. And peeing feels different right now. I've been crying at random things but I thought that was my period coming... But crying for no reason has also been an early indicator for me in the past. I keep smelling weird things. Like the water coming out of the tap at work stinks to me. It's never bothered me before but now for some reason it smells like metal. And I have had a metallic taste in my mouth since Christmas. Which isn't normal for me... I suppose one could call those symptoms but they are far from anything definitive.

I think I'm going to just get a test. At least I'll stop wondering? Would it even come up positive this early though? Or should I wait a few days? :shrug:

I think the worst part is - and I was waiting for this to kick in - I keep thinking if I am pregnant. I'm terrified. But... I do still want a baby. I have wanted another baby for so long, since my son was born and he's almost 10 now. I don't want to get pregnant not because I don't want another baby but because I don't know if I can handle another loss. But in the back of my head I keep thinking, maybe this one won't be like that. Maybe this will be the one that sticks. Hope is so cruel. It makes loss that much worse. :(

I'm going to head out to Walmart now and get a pack of tests. Wish me luck ladies. And thank you so much for your responses.

I got a positive four days before AF was due, so I dont think its too early just grab a couple so you can retest after a few days.

it must be so tough being pregnant after multiple losses and I can only imagine how you feel.

Please keep us updated I really do hope things work out well for you x

I tested this evening because I couldn't wait. It was negative but my urine was really clear so I'm not convinced. Still haven't started AF, not really, and I'm feeling sort of bloated now. Which, again, could be lots of things but comes for me in early pregnancy.

I'm going to wait another couple of days and test again. I honestly don't know how to feel one way or the other. I think I'll be disappointed but relieved if I'm not and terrified but excited if I am. I honestly don't know which I would prefer...

I guess I just have to wait it out a little bit. Will update you when there is one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->