Implantation Bleeding?

IGrowEmXL

Reaction score
Alright, for those who have had it, I have a couple of questions.

First, what DPO did you have it on?

Second, what color was it?

With my m/c and my son I had implantation bleeding but it was always pinkish red.

Well Im 11DPO and Im having brown discharge like stuff that started a few hours ago.

Any chance it might be implantation, or should I prepare myself now for AF?

Well a couple hours ago it turned into a mixture of bright pink and light brown. It's kind of watery/mucus like in texture.

Anyone have that and it turn out to be pregnant?

It's so different from my usual pre-AF discharge, so I have no idea what to think.

Mine was just like this on 11 dpo as well and actually turned into watery bleeding for a couple of days before it went away. I had already got my bfp on 10 dpo tho so knew it was IB.

I had it, but I had also been taking baby aspirin so I think I bled more than most people would for implantation bleeding, due to that. It would start and stop, too. It actually started pretty heavy, I had gotten a BFP on 9 DPO, & then the bleeding started the next day, at 10 DPO. It was actually bright red but turned to brown quickly...again, I don't know if this was affected by the baby aspirin that I had been taking. It was on and off for 2 days, & varied from light bleeding, to spotting mixed with CM. Then it stopped, completely, & started again a day or 2 later, & then stopped completely & I never bled again throughout the entire pregnancy. It was def. implantation bleeding, as I also felt the little rips of pain & cramping that is often associated with implantation, & the timing was right. :)

I had it around 12dpo, brown for two days, but I got my bfp at 9dpo so I knew what it was.

Thanks ladies. I've yet to get a positive pregnancy test, but from what I've read, it's normal not to get one until 2-4 days after implantation.

I hate the waiting game, and trying to decipher my body :lol:

Still having it on and off when I wipe, but pregnancy tests are still coming up negative.

With AF, my spotting picks up considerably as AF approaches, so I don't know what's going on since I'm getting negative HPT's, but AF doesn't seem like she's going to be making an appearance any time soon, and she's due tomorrow.

How did this turn out for you? Im experiencing same thing.. Well i did at 10 dpo and im now at the end of 11 dpo.. Dont know what to think

I'm experiencing this right now too I'm prob 9-11 DPo it started two days ago just a spot twice the rest is only when I wipe or check inside and even then it looks like a diluted version of blood kind of peachy and mixed with cm. or clear with a string of red..... No bfp yet but I'm going to wait it out my longest cycle is 34 days .... I'm on 31 .....

I'm experiencing this right now too I'm prob 9-11 DPo it started two days ago just a spot twice the rest is only when I wipe or check inside and even then it looks like a diluted version of blood kind of peachy and mixed with cm. or clear with a string of red..... No bfp yet but I'm going to wait it out my longest cycle is 34 days .... I'm on 31 .....

I dont know when to expect af. Last two cycles were 23 and 25 days. Im currently ending day 27. Had this spotting on cd 25 which was 10 dpo. It lasted maybe an hour with one smear of red of the tissue and nothing ince. Today ive been tired, headache, nauseous, and these stabbing like cramps.

My motto is to go by ur longest cycle that way u can make sure you are late. We must be in the same boat .. my spotting has stopped so it started 8/9 dpo and I'm 10/11 I've never experienced any sort of spotting that didn't apt immediately lead into .....af. have u tested today I tested twice with cheapie from Walmart ....bfn. but I also read somewhere only 51% of hot ate accurate at this point. Do still hopeful. .But extremely frustrated like you. I plan to wait. ...till 18 dpo and get a beta if I haven't got a bfp. I feel no more cramps either. ....what about you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->