Implantation bleeding??

Trappy

Reaction score
Hi girls, I was wondering if anyone knew much about implantation bleeding. I'm 11dpo and my af was due anytime from 2 days ago to today. I thought I got af this morning because I got a streak of pink blood when I wiped. but the first strange thing I noticed is that I had only very mild cramping, I usually get pretty strong cramps before af. I used a tampon tampon and went to change it a few hours later (I almost forgot because the cramping had stopped) and it actually hurt to pull it out because it was dry with just a bit of blood on the tip. So I didn't use another one I'm just using a panty liner. Still there is hardly any blood! My temps are also still high but I'm not very consistent in temping so that could mean nothing. I know nobody can tell me for sure but could this be implantation bleeding? I didn't feel ovulation this month either and I usually always cramp at ovulation so it could just be a weird cycle. I would love to hear if anyone has had anythig similar. (All preg tests are bfn so far)

Sounds like IB i was waiting for it but got full blown flow . IB is ment to be light and spots not enough for a tampon so good luck. It says test 4 days after the bleed. X

I dont know much about implantation bleeding but I am 10 dpo today and yesterday I had sharp pains in left side and now today I had one red dot on toilet paper. Do you think it could have been implantation bleeding?

The type you describes sounds more like implantation bleeding than mine cos yours was pink. oh its so confusing :p

Baby dust! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->