Implantation Bleeding?

bfstickley

Reaction score
Hi all,

My husband and I are trying for number 2. Number 1, I had no symptoms what-so-ever. This time, I had brown discharge 10 DPO. I usually have a 31-33 day cycle and right now I'm at 27. I am nauseous (no vomiting) and having hot flashes. Took a test, negative. I'm not trying to avoid the "upset" by making symptoms up, this is our first month trying so honestly I would be shocked if it took, but this isn't a normal period either. So the discharge stopped for about 12 hours and now it's back but looks more red/pink but still seems different. Anyone experience this in a pregnancy or is it just my body deciding to take on new symptoms? I haven't been on birth control in 3 years so I don't think it's a hormonal change from getting off BC. Don't feel worried about saying "tough, sounds like a period", I'm ok, just never heard of anyone I know having implantation bleeding before so I don't have anyone person to base this off of. I hate consulting Dr. Google, it's like everything is YAY! You're pregnant! and I'm not looking for false hope.

Hi there!

Didn't want to read and run so I'll just quickly give you my own situation:

I'm 12dpo and have been spotting brown discharge since 9dpo - just when I wipe or check my CM, nothing on the pad. I take my BBT and until today I had some hope that it could be implantation bleeding but this morning my temps went down to almost the cover line so I am pretty sure I'm out. (I've been experiencing a very persistent headache for the past three/four days, nausea and a head cold.)

It could be either implantation bleeding or you could just be spotting early and AF is on the way (is this something new or have you spotted early before?)

I know that this wasn't much help but just wanted to share with you my own experience.

Good luck and I hope that this is your :bfp: in the making!!

:dust:

Hi there,

I too am wondering if I have had implantation bleeding.
We are not trying at the mo but aren't preventing my DH just withdraws.
I have 2 dcs and have not experienced this before.
Normally have a 28 day cycle, cycle day 25 I started spotting this lasted for 3/4 days and did get heavier and I thought af had arrived. It didn't get as heavy as usual and stopped quite suddenly.
I am now 4 days after this and am getting cramps and I don't feel 'right' I have also been getting cervical mucus (not much) with blood tinge to it today.
My breasts are also a little tender.
I ordered some cheap tests online and hoping they come tomorrow (didn't want to fork out when I may have actually had a period!ha)
I like you don't want false hope just looking for others experience.

I hope you end up lucky 1st month of trying and this does turn out to be ib for you!
Keep us posted and I will update when I have tested.

Eelse,

Thank you so much for your reply, it was a huge help. I hope you're wrong and you aren't out. Thank you for your story. Experiencing all the above like you said, headache, nausea. I haven't had the spotting like this since before my 2 year old, not the "brown", it usually just goes straight to red. The nausea is totally new, didn't even have it during my first pregnancy so that's probably why my hopes are up and my breasts are sore, but it is most likely my body playing tricks.

I do appreciate the honesty! I do not want to create symptoms in hopes of being pregnant, that makes the "wait" so much worse. The last time I got pregnant in 3 months, I was so blessed, so I am trying to stay calm during this one again.

Mrssat,

I've read that it acts like a very light period! I hope it's not a false hope for you too. I'm really looking forward to hearing your results, please post!

Since spotting is not something you usually experience, it could be a good sign. I'll keep my fx (fingers crossed) for you!

I was spotting like this two cycles ago so I wasn't sure if this was like that again or if it could be implantation bleeding, my temps tell me that it is AF on the way but I'll only really be sure when she shows up in full... :haha:

Good luck and lots of baby :dust: to you!!

Good luck to you girls to. Currently sitting here with cramps just like when I get af, predominantly in my lower back. Also my left nipple is kind of tingly on & off - it is possible I am totally paranoid! Ha.
Hopefully get to test tomorrow.
Xx

Hello girls, just to update. Postie delivered tests today took one this arvo & bfn so totally satisfied I am not pg.
I defo had a period not ib.
Don't know what all this cramping is about hormones might be up the spout...a cycst maybe. Who knows...
Gl to you all keep us posted xx

mrssat,

I'm sorry this wasn't your month, I know you aren't trying right now but it's still disappointing. Are you guys going to start trying?

Sorry to hear it was neg mrssat.

I tested this morning and also a :bfn:

The reason why I tested is because my temps went up a little but I'll see what it does tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

Well ladies, I'm out. AF reared its ugly head. It's ok though, the beer is good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->