Implantation Bleeding?

beegray

Mommy to Olivia
Reaction score
Hi all, not too sure where to post this. I have PCOS and my period timing is very irregular. This last was two months ago. Then on Sunday i started and it was very strange, very light and dark brown. Lasted for about 3 days and now pretty much stopped. barely any pain. Just very strange. i never had implantation bleeding with my daughter so i have no idea if this could be implantation or just a very odd AF? I'm normally very heavy for two days then trickle off. I change (normally) every couple hours the first two days, this time everytime i changed my tampons, barely anything. Any ideas? Implantation bleeding or just a very odd period. (this would be a first for me either way, never had implantation bleeding and never had a light af in my life). :wacko:

I'm dealing with the same right now! I was spotting for 2 days and then woke up yesterday morning and had a full tampon and then the rest of the day yesterday when I changed it was barely anything and this morning again, barely anything. My periods have been pretty irregular since going off the pill last year but the cycle lengths have regulated and last month I had a REALLY heavy period for almost 2 weeks and now back to barely nothing...not sure what's going on.

I've personally never had IB except for one time. It was brown mixed in my CM (sorry, tmi) only when I wiped and was in the middle of ovulation and my period. I did have spotting around the times I was supposed to get my period the first month but this was way too late for IB. It was very dark brown and was enough not only to end up on the toilet paper but on a liner as well. It could just be your body trying to have a period, not realizing it is yet preggers. If it is about time for your period, you should be far along enough to :test:

Unfortunately with af not having a strict schedule i never know, as i said the last af i had was two months ago, and i tested last weekend with the test coming out BFN. mine was the same, also brown mucous cm that only came off on the paper when i stop using the tampons because it hurt and i just was not bleeding enough to warrant using them. :wacko: So when, if this was IB, do i test and i would get a true result?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->