Implantation Bleeding????????

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
I had ewcm on cd 9 and cd 10 and a positive opks on cd12 and cd13, soo i don't know if i count cd 14 as the actual ovulation day or what if i count the first day i had a + opk then i am 5dpo, if i count the second day 4 dpo and so on and so forth....

but anyways.....

This morning CD17 me and my Hubby DTD and when i went to bathroom afterwards i wiped and there was pink blood on tissue, ever since then there has been nothing even when i do a cervix check nothing??? Do you think my cervix was just irritated???

hard to say could be either . also cervix is more sensitive if your pg. the timing would seem that it would be implantation. fingers x'd

Welp, with the amount of times you've DTD it could be either. LOL I have high hopes that you've caught an egg and am crossing my fingers for you. I'm not as far in my cycle but something similar just happened to me this cycle. I posted about it but didn't get any responses. :(

So, CD7 (the day after AF stopped) DH & I DTD. I usually don't ever see EWCM (Mine is usually more creamy and not stretchy..) anyway, the following morning after we DTD, CD8, I noticed a lot of EWCM.. very stretchy and clear like egg whites. I was wondering why I was seeing it so early. But then another time I went to the bathroom and wiped not only was there more EWCM, but there was the tiniest bit of blood streaked in it. Totally weird. I don't think I ovulated that early, I think the blood may have been from DTD *shrugs* and the EWCM is from hormones? No clue! Never seen any of that before, let alone so early in my cycle. I'm on CD 11 and we've DTD CD7 & CD9. I plan to attack DH when he gets home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->