Implantation Bleeding?

LAAR1210

Reaction score
Well, I ovulated on the 7th and the hubby and I were intimate 3 days in a row before, along with the day after. I'm now at 10dpo. Yesterday, I noticed slight spotting when I would wipe, a very light pink color and only appeared when wiping (note: this happened in the evening and only lasted maybe 3 hrs). Today, my CM is tinged brown and I also wiped once finding very dark CM/blood. It was much darker and unlike anything I have ever experienced. This has now also all but stopped. AF isn't scheduled to arrive for another 4 days, on the 22nd. Has anyone else experienced this and found it to be implantation bleeding??? I am anxious to know but also hate to waste a test knowing it's too early!!!! Talk me through it please!!

Also, thus far only symptoms to date are sore breasts and fatigue. No cramping during this!

Today I have had only occasional brown tinged CM, along with a few spots of pink when wiping after using the restroom. I am so nervous to test, dreading seeing the BFN. Afraid this is just AF coming unusually early. Anyone else experienced this?????

Hey I had some pink bleeding on 10dpo and more pink and brown the next few days. I thought it was AF as I had spotted for four days prior to AF last cycle. But I tested the night of 13 dpo and it was a positive! Good luck to you :)

Hey I had some pink bleeding on 10dpo and more pink and brown the next few days. I thought it was AF as I had spotted for four days prior to AF last cycle. But I tested the night of 13 dpo and it was a positive! Good luck to you :)

That makes me feel hopeful!! Thank you! I hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->