Implantation Bleeding

sevilla24

Mommy to 2 girls!
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies. I tried to do a search but came I came up with nothing. I'd love to hear anyone's experience/stories who had inplantation bleeding with their pregnancies.

My experience with both my girls was it came right when AF was due, so much so that I thought I was out that month. But then realized it wasn't as heavy or as long in duration as normal.

If anyone else has experienced this, could you tell me your story? Thanks!

i'd be interested to know this too! We are not the, more ntnp but this month I came on, or so I thought but did not have a proper af at all, just brown discharge on and off for about a week. since then my boobs are still hurting everyday and i've been nauseous for the past few mornings. If it was a real a and I am Pg i would be nearly 7 weeks which would make sense with the nausia as I always get sick from around this time. ( I have 3 children already). probably ought to test.x

I don't remember the days, but I had some pink spotting, then I had brown discharge that got darker, so much so I definitely thought it was my AF, but then got a bfp! It continued for a week,then nothing, then had a bright red bleed but all turned out OK.

Thank you both!! I appreciate all experiences. Lottie I'd love to know how yours turned out?!?! Hoping its your BFP :)

I had implantation bleed with my dd spotting brown it was xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->