Implantation bleeding?

monicanwk

Reaction score
What colour was your implantation bleeding if you experienced any? My period was lat one day and I wiped bright red blood. Nothing else so far, I tested clear blue 2-3 weeks pregnant. Is this normal?

It can be bright red for some and everything is ok (unless lots of blood, continued bleeding, or bleeding with cramping) but usually it is brown. Mine was brown with two pregnancies, and I don't think i get any with one (or I forgot!). You know, now that I think of it, with my first I thought I was getting my period, so it was not just brown but some pink too. I was relieved to get my period but thought it was weird it was darker than normal. Of course it was not my period afterall andI love my now 11 year old to the moon and back. Hugs.

Thank you. No bleeding since that day so hopefully everything is ok :) hugs xx

Mine was light brown, no red and happened on 13dpo, it lasted two days. I thought it was the start of my period as I get that light rust colour before hand. Good luck Hun.

I've just had 2 days of slight brown spotting and also thought it was AF but I got my first BFP yesterday and I've just confirmed it again with a digi :)

I had red spotting on 14dpo and nothing since. BFP following morning.

Bleeding when AF due can be implantation bleeding or breakthrough bleeding (caused by residual hormones that would normally trigger AF).

How long should this spotting last? I'm on day 3 of it. My clinic didn't seem concerned though...

Everyone is different. I had some for 2 days, went away then came back for another day after doing some strenuous activities... Which terrified me. But all is well so far. If it gets worse, maybe talk to your clinic about progesterone if you are not on it yet. Most IVF ers- myself included, were prescribed it.

Yer I'm still on progesterone 2 pessaries a day, i will get in touch with my clinic next week if it's stil happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->