Implantation bleeding?

Shanlee16

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So this morning I went to use bathroom and when I wiped there was a little bit of orangish-brown blood. Enough for one wipe and haven't had anything since. I figured I was out and AF was here but I haven't had any serious cramps, diarrhea or acne that I normally get with AF. I am 12dpo if I calculated correctly. Is this too late for implantation or is this just spotting before period. I NEVER spot before my period.

Just would like some advice! Thanks

It could be since implantation can happen between 6 and 12 dpo. However it could be afraid spotting. Sometimes our cycles just change. 2 months ago I had what i thought was ib and ended up being af spotting. Hopefully its ib for you!!!

I'm hopeful. Honestly if it were AF I wouldn't be too upset as usually my first day is the solute worst for cramps and I have no acne and I'm not having ibs at all! Fingers crossed

I hope it was IB for you and you get a BFP soon!!

I also had what I'm hoping was IB. At 8 dpo I had one single spot of light pink blood, which is strange, so crossing my fingers! :)

This was enough for me to wipe and it was mixed with some watery discharge and colored the entire toilet paper and I haven't had anything since. I just wasn't sure what women who have had ib what there's was like.

IB can range from just a few specs to medium flow. The average is very light spotting for up to 3 days, though. Good luck!

Well i had what I think was ib last month. It was just a spec. However everyone is different.

It very well could be and fx it is. But sometimes our cycles just like to confuse us :( I have had ib with all 3 of my pregnancies 2 days before my bfp and it was different everytine, first was dark brown with clots/tissue lasted a few hrs. Second was just when checking cm really light brown creamy cm, 3rd was watery light pink when wiping. Good luck hun I hope it is ib for you xx

I had the same last night, I'm due on tomorrow and last night when I went to the loo there was a bit of pinkish cm, I had the same with my son around the same time but I don't feel pregnant like I did before.
Just waiting until tomorrow now lol

I'm curious if I had implantation bleeding as well. I believe I'm about 7dpo and when I went to the bathroom I had very pink/peach colored lotiony cm. No streaks, just solid color. The only comparison I can think of is at the very end of your period. Now it's totally gone. I've NEVER spotted before my period which is not due for 5 more days.

AF is due for me tomorrow but I've had brown spotting today, just a bit when I wipe and earlier quite a bit in my underwear but v watery (sorry TMI) expecting AF will arrive tomorrow as expected but I've never spotted before so who knows. Hope it's a BPF for us all 👏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->