Implantation Bleeding ???

babymoma89

Reaction score
Looking to hear from women whom have experienced Implantation bleeding!

Here's my situation Hubby and I have been together for 10 years and have a beautiful 8 yr old daughter. After daughter turned 1 and I got sick and had to have my right ovary removed . We have been trying for 5 years to conceive only got pregnant once since and miscarried two years ago in thanksgiving. My cycles are very irregular and usually full force when they are here and usually have horrible breast pain the week before it hits .

Last month was perfectly normal this cycle has been madness as we recently went through hurricane Irma and lost power for a week and more . Needless to say hubby and I had to occupy ourselves and release some tension ��. Well 5 days ago I started spotting dark brown blood and it continued for 3 days getting lighter and then stopped . Now past two days I've ha d low back pain and slight cramping. This is very unusual for me because I have not had the breast pain to warn me of AF and I never spot it's always been full force AF and never been this color. I also have been super exhausted which ichaulked up to stress of this months events . What are your thoughts and has anyone experienced this before ?? Should I hold out hope ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->