Implantation bleeding

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Is it possible to get implantation bleeding at 3 weeks 5 days? After positive pregnancy test?

Well - i know they say no bleeding is considered “normal” once you’re pregnant, but i think it is common about the time of your expected period (where you are now) and all ends up fine! I’m sure it’s possible as that embryo is indeed implanting....

With DD I bled straight away and nearly constantly for the first several weeks into second trimester and this time around I had what some might call light spotting a few weeks in, but it was bright red and scary! Oh! And I had cramping and low back pain too! Very nerve wracking!! DD is five years old and I’m about 12.5 weeks with this pregnancy - so for me the “implantation” bleeding has been “standard” but my doctor refuses to call it normal8-[

I’m betting your just fine!!! If it gets heavier or you’re having period like pains I’d check in with your doctor to get a scan at 5 weeks - or even if you’re just worried now you could get betas done! whatever makes you feel more relaxed and rested and at peace!!! :hugs:

Yes! I had spotting from 8dpo-14dpo (6days!) then it stopped. I was shocked as I thought I was out for sure

Thanks ladies

I think I over reacted abit tho :oops:

It was the size of a ball pen drop of blood and it turns out it was a lil cut :blush:

No bleeding since it and no pain.. think I just panicked when I seen blood on the tissue as I never had implantation bleeding with my 2 dds

Yes!

I had a tiny bit of spotting on the day my AF was due. I also had a tiny bit more a few days after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->