Implantation bleeding??

Have u had any symptoms? Id give it a few more days b4 testing again as its still quite early. Im keeping my fx for :). Its horrible not knowing. But like u I've never had this before. Ive had none of my usual af symptoms at all this month. Which im hoping is a good sign fx

I’ve had cramps, backaches, nausea (but also just had a 24 hour stomach bug a week ago), really bad headaches, gassy, & kinda moody.

I do seem to be going to the restroom more frequently but I’m not 100%. I haven’t paid to much attention.

Normally I don’t have AF symptoms, she just comes.

Sending baby dust to you! I’m going to test in a few days. I’ve never been pregnant so I have no idea what to expect.

I’ve had cramps, backaches, nausea (but also just had a 24 hour stomach bug a week ago), really bad headaches, gassy, & kinda moody.

I do seem to be going to the restroom more frequently but I’m not 100%. I haven’t paid to much attention.

Normally I don’t have AF symptoms, she just comes.

Sending baby dust to you! I’m going to test in a few days. I’ve never been pregnant so I have no idea what to expect.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Well spoke to doctor again told me to wait amd that it very unlikely that I had implantation bleeding as most people don't get and dont they r pregnant until they test. Took a test that I got from pound shop was negative. Im losing hope now. Just wish body would give definite signs when pregnant

Well update still no af and bfn tests. Think my body is just having an off month

Going through something similar right now hubby and I have been trying for awhile now. I normally get my period on the 3rd like clock work and it’s always full blown We have been going at it like rabbits and figured I was out this month. However my normal cramps the week before period were non existent until the first. I started getting crampy thought to myself must be my period then nothing came then yesterday I wiped and saw pinkish brown and thought oh shit I’m starting . Normally I’m full blown like I said but nothing more happened . I’ve been dizzy and light headed and still crampy in my abdomen and lower back but nothing more. Has anyone had implantation bleeding like this ? Or thought they were getting their period and it not come and end up with a bfp? I want to test but so nervous and don’t want to be disappointed

Still no period gonna test tomorrow morning again and see what happens

Thanks ladies I’ve been super lightheaded and exhausted I’m really hoping this is finally it

I am currently 9dpo, AF not due for another 8 days. Today when I went to the toilet when I wiped there was pale colour blood, not clumps like watery. I wasn't expecting it so wiped again and there was more but not as much as the first time. There has been nothing since and I haven't felt any cramps or back ache like i usually do with af.
Last month I started spotting 5 days before af and then full flow on the day my period was due. I don't know whether is it that again but earlier or it is something else.

how many days did you spot for and how long after you stopped spotting did you have a bfp?

Took another test this morning and bfn I’m officially a week late for my period today and feeling so down right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->