Implantation bleeding??

Trixiebell

Reaction score
I am currently 9dpo, AF not due for another 8 days. Today when I went to the toilet when I wiped there was pale colour blood, not clumps like watery. I wasn't expecting it so wiped again and there was more but not as much as the first time. There has been nothing since and I haven't felt any cramps or back ache like i usually do with af.
Last month I started spotting 5 days before af and then full flow on the day my period was due. I don't know whether is it that again but earlier or it is something else.

FX for you :dust:.

I've never had implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies so don't really know what it's like but from what I've read and seen on here it is light pink or orange and usually only happens when wiping.

So it cud be IB but hard to say if u had a similar thing last cycle.
Hope it is IB good luck.

I've only ever had implantation pain which feels like a dull ache with sharp stabbing or cramping in one Overy then the other.

Good luck hon

I have never had implantation bleeding but I know many ladies on here have.
Fingers crossed for you ❤️

Hi im having the same thing at the moment. Not sure on dpo only go by cm. So I would roughly be 10/11 dpo. I have had this cm which is ew but bloody for 3 days. Did urs turn out to b af or ib.

I think mine turned out to be IB as I got my BFP a few days after :)

Congrats on ur bfp.
Did u have any other signs and how long did it last?
If had odd cramp, slight sore bbs amd thats it really.

I am currently 9dpo, AF not due for another 8 days. Today when I went to the toilet when I wiped there was pale colour blood, not clumps like watery. I wasn't expecting it so wiped again and there was more but not as much as the first time. There has been nothing since and I haven't felt any cramps or back ache like i usually do with af.
Last month I started spotting 5 days before af and then full flow on the day my period was due. I don't know whether is it that again but earlier or it is something else.
Sounds very promising hun xxxxx

It was on and off for a couple of days, that was really the only thing I had, I didn't have any other symptoms.

I've only had the above. My normal symptoms i have leading to af is sore bbs, cramps, back ache. Ive had none of that this month apart from slight sore bbs today. I just took a declaration blue digital and it sed not pregnant feeling a bit down now. My spotting only stopped today do u think it could possibly be too early to detect?

I've only had the above. My normal symptoms i have leading to af is sore bbs, cramps, back ache. Ive had none of that this month apart from slight sore bbs today. I just took a declaration blue digital and it sed not pregnant feeling a bit down now. My spotting only stopped today do u think it could possibly be too early to detect?
Tomorrow is a new day babe remember they need quite strong hormone to pick it up

Yeah I would leave it about 4-5 days as it is probably too early to detect.

Ok thank u. Its gonna b playing on my mind all over Xmas and I've got no more tests in the house either. Well will wait now till I can get out again now. Thank u for advice

Well spotting finally stopped no af and now 5 days late. Been having lower backache, heartburn and thats it really. Doctor didmt say anything really. I've ordered some tests hopefully they will come tomorrow or Thursday.

I’ve had the same thing recently. Not sure what’s going on as I never spot like this... ever. My OPK’s have been super positive since about 3dpo and I’ve been spotting but only noticeable when I wipe since 6dpo. I’m now 9 dpo since my first peak when we dtd. All pregnancy tests have been negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->