Implantation bleeding

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Please could someone try and help me out im a little confused.
Ive been calculating my ovulation on my calender working out when i am most fertile which was just over a week ago.
My period is ALWAYS on time on the 8th of every month.
This morning i have been having horrible cramps in my lower abodinum with really light watery blood, which is exactly a week before my period is due.
Is this implantation or is it me being body concious?
Please help me girls.
Much appreciated if you can ::wacko:
x

i had implantation bleeding a week and 1 day before my af was suppose to turn up, its varied from pink, to red even with little clots and brown ended 2 or 3 days before af was due, i tested yesterday and got a faint positive and again today a faint positive on all 4 tests i done. Gl to you :D x

i had implantation bleeding a week and 1 day before my af was suppose to turn up, its varied from pink, to red even with little clots and brown ended 2 or 3 days before af was due, i tested yesterday and got a faint positive and again today a faint positive on all 4 tests i done. Gl to you :D x

Its just extremely strange ive started bleeding a week before af is due its never happened before ever.
And its not even like a period its like dark dark mahogny brown but watery pink when i wipe.
1 tampon could last me the full day if not 2 days!
This is my 2nd day of spotting and its even lighter!
Is this how it was with you?
What did it look like and last for without sounding rude :oops:
did you have cramps too?
xx .. thanks hun for replying im so anxious and impatient :dohh:

it had never happened to me before either. that sounds really like implantation (dont want to get your hopes up) my opinion though hun:D with me it started 6dpo and was spotting pink only when i wiped though, 7dpo it was more like my period but not as heavy as what it usually is with little clots that lasted until about 10dpo, 11dpo i had brown (that little it aint worth mentioning:o) so all in all it lasted 5days. i did have cramps yeah. what symptoms have you all got if any? no problem hun i was in the same boat about confusing and i had no where to turn i only joined this site on the 31st of may, try just relaxing and not to test until a couple of days after the spotting has stopped:D. xx

it had never happened to me before either. that sounds really like implantation (dont want to get your hopes up) my opinion though hun:D with me it started 6dpo and was spotting pink only when i wiped though, 7dpo it was more like my period but not as heavy as what it usually is with little clots that lasted until about 10dpo, 11dpo i had brown (that little it aint worth mentioning:o) so all in all it lasted 5days. i did have cramps yeah. what symptoms have you all got if any? no problem hun i was in the same boat about confusing and i had no where to turn i only joined this site on the 31st of may, try just relaxing and not to test until a couple of days after the spotting has stopped:D. xx

have u taken a test ?
was u pregnant??x
sorry misread your message!
Well congratulations is in order :*
i hope i get a thumbs up, i cnt see no other reason of me bleeding so early on @ all.
My cramps hurts yday but hardly noticed them @ all today just weeing more frequently and really hot all the time which is not normal normally im always freezing!x

yeah i did heres a pic of the test, its faint but i dont need to squint to see it, going to take a more sensitive 10miu cheapie when i need a pee, will keep you updated on that one:) and thank you. i had cramps but no as bad as my usual AF cramps. i also got hot flashes and pee'd more often, more other symptoms but with share when i test again if you like so you can compare?:) and millions of baby dust to you. hope you get your BFP!! xx

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 34
yeah i did heres a pic of the test, its faint but i dont need to squint to see it, going to take a more sensitive 10miu cheapie when i need a pee, will keep you updated on that one:) and thank you. i had cramps but no as bad as my usual AF cramps. i also got hot flashes and pee'd more often, more other symptoms but with share when i test again if you like so you can compare?:) and millions of baby dust to you. hope you get your BFP!! xx

Aww thanks hun!
well il be back online on monday ill keep you updated! have a great weekend! mmwah ! xbby dust to every1! hehe x

no problem hun. you have a good weekend too:D:D. xx

It does sound like implantation bleeding. Now you've got to wait for hcg to build up enough for a test to detect it. Which of course means more waiting :nope:
Good luck!!

Hi liverpoolbaby I forgot to come on before, But heres an update, I got another faint (but a little more noticeable than my other ones:D xx

1209ttc, Im excited for you!!! Im out this month so now i'm just living vicariously thru others :rofl: But seriously, best of luck to you! :thumbup:

hmmm could be implantation bleeding or could be spotting. Do you have any other symptoms?

Thanks kimberly17. I hope you get your bfp next cycle! Buckets of baby dust to you:D x

Morning girls!
How you both feeling?
i though i would keep you updated :)
... well ... As you already know my AF is due this week on Weds so im still waiting to see on that. My IB (which i think it was) started last tuesday it last 2days 2nd day was brown discharge 1st day was reddish brown.
Still a little baffled?
Been really tired this weekend and defo been using the toilet alot more!
Just took another cheap Wonda test came back neg :wacko:
... cud this be an early AF which lasted 1/2days which happened to only be brown discharge and not what a normal AF looks like for me?
Getting so annoyed now Do you think its still too early?? or not my month??x

Hey huni
Hope you had a lovely weekend :flower:
i thought i would keep you updated :)
As you already know my AF is due this week on Weds so im still waiting to see if she arrives:dohh: hope she doesnt! :growlmad:

My IB (which i think it was) started last tuesday it lasted overall 2/3day. The 1st day was reddish brow like the very beginning of a period but way way wayyy much lighter and different in colour. The 2nd day was brown discharge. The 3rd was brown disharge again. but like ive said before its next to absolutly nothing there :wacko: Still a little baffled?
Been really tired & bloated this weekend and defo been using the toilet alot more!

Just took another cheap Wonda test this morning came back neg :wacko:
... cud this be an early AF after all?(which lasted 2/3 days which happened to only be brown discharge)

Getting so annoyed now Do you think its still too early??

Is this how it was for you?
How have you felt recently? have you took any other tests?
xxx

Hi liverpoolbaby I forgot to come on before, But heres an update, I got another faint (but a little more noticeable than my other ones:D xx

i c a faint line!!! :D
a positive is a positive!
its not possible to get anegative positive!!!
(unless its this evap) that everyone keeps mentioning in other threads!
fingers crossed for u! eeehehehe! x:happydance:

crossing fingers that AF doesn't show up!!! Sounds promising :D

I'm sorta in same boat had symptoms of pregnancy was due for period 5th June but then started having brown spotting the 6th of June just for a few hrs then late that nite started to bleed but not bleeding much at all not as much as my normal period I have every month I'm on my 3rd day now n it's just flows when I pee n then when I check pad every now n then there's not much on it the colour of it is bright red/ pink orange I don't kno whether I'm having break through bleeding and am pregnant or just a normal period??... It's confusing me Caz I just kno something isn't right n it's def not like my normal cycle tool 3 preg tests last week came bak neg if I am preg I'd b 4 weeks ne suggestions or clues as to what's happening??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->