Implantation Bleeding?

Ellie.

Reaction score
Now, i've read many different sites telling me that implantation bleeding/spotting is only a few light spots of pinky/brown discharge.
I get irregular periods and have been ttc, so i go by the last period i had (the 15th) as when i'm next due on. Yesterday, a week before i'm due my period, i got light bleeding - nothing like ive experienced before as it was there when i wiped, i did have to use a sanitary towel (not sure if tampons are safe to use at this time) as there was enough bleeding but not my normal amount for a period. Today i'm experiencing more blood in flow form but still not enough of a flow to be my period. I do realise that i get irregular periods but they ALWAYS turn up late, never been early.
I'm convinced that this is implantation bleeding but all the information i find tells me that IB is only very light and usually dark, not like i've been experiencing.
Any information or personal experiences would be VERY helpful right now!
Many thanks!

My implantation bleeding wasn't much at all.Two wipes and it was gone.It was very light pink.I got it 3 days before my period was supposed to start.To me it sounds like maybe an early period? The first 2 months of TTC my periods were light and barely lasted 2 days.Its like my body knew I wanted to be pregnant so it was playing tricks on me :(.From everything I have ever read on IB ..like you said..Its usaully light and doesn't continue long.If all else fails take a HPT.Won't hurt to try :) Good luck! I hope someone on here can help you out more

My implantation bleeding started on the day i was suppose to start my period and lasted 3 days.... i thought my period was just being delayed as i usually spot for a day before it starts. However this spotting was not like my typical spotting. Yes it was brown.. but only was there if i wiped and even then it was just a tinge. The CM was creamy with brown. It never came off unto my underwear and never was abdundant.

On the 3rd day i took a test since AF hadn't showed yet... thinking it was going to be a BFN... but it wasn't.

Thanks for your replies guys!
I tested yesterday afternoon and got a BFN :/ although at this point i still had blood on an off when i wiped. I plan on retesting thursday morning (as i read that after implantation it'll take 48-72hrs for hcg to reach a level enough to be tested) and hope for the best! One of my closest friends didnt realise she was pregnant until she was 6 weeks pregnant due to having what she thought was her period, she came on quite heavy and couldnt tell that there was anything out of the ordinary at all, so this gives me hope!
Been feeling extremely nauseas too, especially in the evenings and after i eat anything - not quite got my usual appetite either. I probably am just clutching at straws but just praying for a BFP thursday morning! xx

With my son, I had IB. It was a few days before I tested so probably 9 dpo or so. It was CM with some red tinge and was only there twice when I wiped. Now I did have with both my kids, some pretty good spotting where I had to wear a pad after confirming pregnancy from week 4-6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->