Implantation Cervical Mucus: Is it a thing?

SS_Momma_of_2

Reaction score
I'm so confused (and frustrated).
I had my positive OPK on September 24.
I thought maybe it wasn't positive but only because I let it sit so long. It was definitely darker and as wide as the control line. By far the darkest I've seen.
Unfortunately, we only DTD the day before what would have been O Day.
And that's ok.. if it was my O Day.
Just in case it wasn't I tested everyday from then and I am still testing everyday.
Only receiving faint lines on the OPk's.
Through the weekend I was (TMI) quite wet.. and it turned a little like ewcm.. and even had stuff in my underwear.. sorry.
Thought maybe if the other was a false positive that surely this was it. 3 OPK yesterday and 1 today and nothing.. just a faint line. I'm still testing just in case but am so frustrated.

Anyone experience a change in cm at implantation?

If I did in fact O about September 25, could this be implant cm... or is that even a thing. I'm still quite wet but not as ew...that part seemed to pass pretty quick.

I posted on another thread a bit ago but here's the "positive OPK".
What's everyone think?

Attachments

• IMG_6043.jpg
    IMG_6043.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
I don't think implantation CM is a thing. Some women experience creamy CM when pregnant, but it is also the most common CM type during the TWW, so it doesn't really mean a lot.

Are you using any other means to track ovulation? Temping, etc.? It is possible to have a LH surge (resulting in a positive OPK) but not ovulate.

I don't think implantation CM is a thing. Some women experience creamy CM when pregnant, but it is also the most common CM type during the TWW, so it doesn't really mean a lot.

Are you using any other means to track ovulation? Temping, etc.? It is possible to have a LH surge (resulting in a positive OPK) but not ovulate.

I was really just using OPK.
I got pregnant so quick with my first 2 but that was a long time ago and no charting needed.
If I did just O I really hope we got in enough BD. we DTD Friday, Saturday and yesterday.
Only time will tell.
I just wait it out now.. like everyone else here 🙂

when i implanted last month i felt a cramp then goo came out later in the day more cramps more goo so idk ?

when i implanted last month i felt a cramp then goo came out later in the day more cramps more goo so idk ?

Thanks! Hmm ok.. so how long did it go on? Like a day or 2?
And TMI but did you stay wet a few days or did you dry after that?
I'm so sorry I really just can't remember. 10 years is forever ago. Haha

mine kept cramping and coming out but i had a mc so started bleeding at 16 dpo

mine kept cramping and coming out but i had a mc so started bleeding at 16 dpo

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back