Implantation Cramping? 7dpo

BabyDF

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo today and I started getting sharpish pains in my lower left abdomen. Can implantation cramps be only on one side?

I don't have an answer to ur question, sorry. But I am also 7DPO... When are u testing?

Could be either implantation or AF. To early to tell I'm afraid. Wishing you the best of luck :flower:

I had the same exact thing at 4dpo. The cramping was only on one side and it felt like af cramps but it went away the next day. I read on it, and apparently it can be post ovulation cramps. :-/. I am still cramping on and off, but no implantation spotting at all.

I am 8dpo today and feeling cramping on my left side as well. FX for you

I've always heard that implantation cramping generally IS on one side, because that's where the egg's burrowing in. Good luck!

I'm trying to be hopeful. I am really trying to refrain from poas but I'm considering taking a hpt in the morning. Will only be 9dpo though. What do you ladies think, should I wait? Either way, I'm definitely testing on Friday.

I had cramps that felt just like AF starting 9dpo, it was implantation for me...

Thanks ladies! I'm gonna try and wait till Saturday to test. I can't remember if I had cramping when I was pregnant with our daughter. Baby dust to us all :)

I had cramps that felt just like AF starting 9dpo, it was implantation for me...

I got a faint shadow at 10dpo, the next day (about 24 hrs later as the cramps were in the AM) and a BFP at 11, so Saturday should be good!

Yep, hang in there for a few more days!

encouraging! I'm between 9-11 DPO (positive OPK 11 days ago but ovulation could have been up to 48 hours after a positive OPK from what I have been told) and yesterday I thought AF was coming. Tested this morning on a dollar store cheapie and of course :bfn: but if :witch: hasn't flown in by Saturday, I am testing again. What a gteat V-Day gift that would be.

I felt like this from 7dpo on and off until 11dpo. I did a hpt at 10dpo BFN then I did one the next day BFP!!! So hang in there :)

encouraging! I'm between 9-11 DPO (positive OPK 11 days ago but ovulation could have been up to 48 hours after a positive OPK from what I have been told) and yesterday I thought AF was coming. Tested this morning on a dollar store cheapie and of course :bfn: but if :witch: hasn't flown in by Saturday, I am testing again. What a gteat V-Day gift that would be.

Same here. Today, I am 9DPO. I couldn't hold out any longer :)test:) and used a dollar store HPN this morning. I got a :bfn:. I should've waited because now I have no confidence whatsoever. I will :test: again on Friday. My last cycle was about 37 days. If af :)witch:) is planning on coming this month, then I hope she comes sooner than 37 days.
:dust:

I hear ya. Mine are very irregular. Testing again Saturday but if I'm not I wish af would just get here and be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->