Implantation cramping???

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been reading up on implantation cramping because I am experiencing a new symptom that I have never had before. At 9 and 10 dpo I had dull-mild cramping all day long. These were different from AF cramps because they were not as painful, and were also much lower, almost into my crotch area (tmi, sorry). Today o am 11 dpo and so far have not felt these cramps, they have pretty much gone. Could this be implantation cramping? What have you all experienced in this area? Thanks!

Today I am having uterus cramps/pain. But I feel like AF is just on its way.

That could be implantation cramping, good luck

Hi, I have been reading up on implantation cramps too.

My little story....
I had my implant out late Sept and haven't had any sign of a period. I never ever get cramps with my period but last week I had cramps on and off for a full day. It was uncomfortable andlow down. I did a test the next day as I am impatient beyond belief. Negative...

Is there any point doing another test this week? The cramps went away and haven't returned. Have yours come go anything?

I'm 11dpo today and had my first cramping- felt like AF coupled with waves of nausea. It lasted for the morning, maybe about 3-4 hours. Since then I've felt fine but when I took my temp this evening (serial temp-taker here...!) it was the highest it has ever been by over 0.2degC and 0.35degC higher than this morning. My day/night temps have been pretty similar this week so this is a nice change.

Have you been tracking O/cycles? Do you know if you O'd at any point in the last week or two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->