• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

implantation cramps? when and what do they feel like?

mommyhav

Reaction score
I have already posted about this but i jsut cant remember feeling anything with my daughter and didnt know i was pregnant for a while with her. i have been having cramps more than i usually do before AF and I should be on CD2 right now....no AF yet. i tested 4 days before expected AF and had BFN but may test again tomorrow.....

when would implantation cramps occur? also, do they feel like AF cramps and are they also in your legs? how many days would i get them? I am also still getting a bit of CM which i dont get when i get AF .....help! opinions please! tests are pricey and i dont want to waste one.

With my BFP in september 08 they started at 10dpo and lasted for 4 days felt just like AF was here but no AF instead I got a faint BFP at 14dpo but that ended in m/c at 20dpo.
with the last one in 2010 no implantation signs ( but then I was not symptom spotting because I had no idea I was pregnant) that one ended in M/C too a week later.
with my 4 healthy pregnancys I dont recall any implantation signs just really bad nausea and sore bbs when AF was due .

i just posted on your other thread that it's possibly uterine stretching if you are pregnant. It prepares itself for a baby. implantation typically occurs 6-12 DPO, with day 9 being the norm.

My cramps started right before AF was supposed to be due and felt just like very mild AF cramps. Several days later I got funny feeling ones like someone's pulling on bellybutton and more like a stretching type, but that was after my bfp. I think the earliest ones always feel like AF is coming - same thing happened to me last time as well. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"